cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expecting 3rd Amex baby, Its a Blue Cash!

tag
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: Expecting 3rd Amex baby, Its a Blue Cash!

Congrats, AJC!

On both the new AMEX and only a SP oh and on the new all time EX high Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 46
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats AJC! Man you're racking and stacking them.. awesome!
Message 12 of 46
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Hahaha now I don't feel so bad for sneaking out this week to get the SPG! Congrats on your approval!!!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 13 of 46
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, AJC!  Gotcha some more SP luv!

Message 14 of 46
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the new card!!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👏🏼👏🏼👊🏼
Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 15 of 46
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks everybody for your support. I actually fely kind of guilty for this one just because i knew it would kick down the aaol again but on the positive, best to get it out of the way and hopefully now i can concentrate on establishing my length of credit lol.

It truely is awesome that Amex uses your history and sps to approve you. Glad to see my previous bk hasnt held me back with Amex now that im back in. Only question is with the 3x cli quests. Havent had any succees yet but perhaps im just timing them wrong. Anyway i look at it 5 k total cl isnt too shabby for my average spend lol. Have a great day everyone, cigars all around Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thanks everybody for your support. I actually fely kind of guilty for this one just because i knew it would kick down the aaol again but on the positive, best to get it out of the way and hopefully now i can concentrate on establishing my length of credit lol.

It truely is awesome that Amex uses your history and sps to approve you. Glad to see my previous bk hasnt held me back with Amex now that im back in. Only question is with the 3x cli quests. Havent had any succees yet but perhaps im just timing them wrong. Anyway i look at it 5 k total cl isnt too shabby for my average spend lol. Have a great day everyone, cigars all around Smiley Happy

AMEX CLI's go like this:

It's 1 CLI per customer account, not per card, per 181 days, so choose wisely which card you ask on.

You can ask for 3 times (3X) your current CL, never more than. 

181 days between successful CLI's.

91 days from a denial.

Message 17 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, AJC! Very happy for you! Smiley Happy

I am certainly not one to upbraid you on jumping the Garden fence, since I've been prone to wander myself. Smiley Happy

Nice card to boot! Now boot your booty right back over the fence! Smiley LOL

Message 18 of 46
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the card and more importantly on that score. While it lasts until that new account hits, that is. Now get back to the garden! Smiley Wink
Message 19 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Joe! You will love the BCE just as I do! And don't worry, you'll be well above the $2k limit sooner rather than later Smiley Wink 

Amex likes you, they really like you!

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.