cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expecting 3rd Amex baby, Its a Blue Cash!

tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Expecting 3rd Amex baby, Its a Blue Cash!

Hey Congrats on your 3rd love child with Amexa AJC!! Smiley Happy
A soft one at that!
I might be late in your celebration party but hey better late than never right?
Now go and take that baby with you back to the garden! Oh and Don't forget to raise him up high the way Simba was for all the gardeners to welcome and rejoice!!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 31 of 46
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Haha, thanks JRSmiley Happy from this day forth i shall name it. JOHNNY CASHSmiley Wink
Message 32 of 46
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thanks Trant3, lol, cant explain it. One thing i have been doing on my second tour of duty with Amex is paying in full my charges when i can. I know i can let a balance post but i dont want to take for granted having my Amex this time, not that i did before . So i just make sure to pay timely, keep my other cards in order and perhaps they look at how responsible you are with not only your Amex but your other cc's.

Congrats Scuderia on your approval as well as enjoy your POTSmiley Wink

One thing is even though i was hoping for an sp, i was fully prepared for the hp so one should keep that in mindSmiley Wink

Oh yes, we've ALL figured that out about you.  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 33 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. 

I just got a PRG and a ED with Amex right after I saw your post. The same way, no HP. I guess Iam still in the garden...Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gunsnlucas wrote:

Congrats. 

I just got a PRG and a ED with Amex right after I saw your post. The same way, no HP. I guess Iam still in the garden...Smiley Happy

Opening a new trade line resets your Garden date. ☺

Message 35 of 46
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@gunsnlucas wrote:

Congrats. 

Opening a new trade line resets your Garden date. ☺

+1

Yep, garden date is reset.  The same thing happened to me a few weeks back when I took out an Amex installment loan; I got it for FICO purposes and there was no HP, but it still reset my garden date.

That's OK, though... there are sometimes really good reasons for leaving the garden - actually the garden itself is to help us reach our credit goals; very few people intend to garden in perpetuity.  Smiley Wink

Message 36 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh well. Back to the little seed it is. =)

Message 37 of 46
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

How do you go about getting a Soft pull for a new AmEx card? I'd love to get the EDP and Hilton this way.... 😏😊

Message 38 of 46
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey Gregory1776, you see , what you have to do is... lol, nah just kidding. In reality not sure. Best way i guess is to already have an Amex account and make sure you are keeping it in good standing. If you are not using it responsibly, could cause them to want to see your accounts more closely and then maybe do a hp. Just count your lucky stars when they dont hp youSmiley Happy
Message 39 of 46
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on this newest one AJC and we'll be watching for that elusive 4th Amex baby Smiley Tongue

Message 40 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.