Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expedia Rewards and eBay MC approved!

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Expedia Rewards and eBay MC approved!

Ok these are the last two folks. Lol

I applied for the Expedia around Christmas. Just received the letter today requesting I call in for verification. Also got my new eBay CC ($9k) today as well. Applied for it several weeks before Christmas. USPS fell off the wagon this year.😆

Well anyway , this is my 6th Citi backed card. And 7th active with Synchrony.

It must be true. Once you're in with Citi. They'll open the gates all the way, if you want them to.

They pulled EX for this one. Normally I get an EQ pull from Citi. 6 for 6 with Citi. I've never been denied by them for a new CC as yet. However they do deny me CLIs quite often.😂

PSX_20200106_174705.jpg

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Expedia Rewards and eBay MC approved!

Congratulations on your approvals!
Message 2 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats @Gmood1 busy end of the year for you Smiley Happy... I agree once you are in with citi additonal cards no matter your inquires/new accounts is very easy to obtain.. CLI's although have been turned down on SP ones on occassions due to too many new accounts Smiley Tongue.  Enjoy I will be nipping at your ankles in a few months Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Expedia Rewards and eBay MC approvals! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 11
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats @Gmood1 busy end of the year for you Smiley Happy... I agree once you are in with citi additonal cards no matter your inquires/new accounts is very easy to obtain.. CLI's although have been turned down on SP ones on occassions due to too many new accounts Smiley Tongue.  Enjoy I will be nipping at your ankles in a few months Smiley Happy

@CreditCuriosity 

LOL!!

Yeah, I may have gotten a little carried away towards the end of last year.

I have no doubts my friend, you'll not only be nipping at my ankles. But zooming by me, like you do folks on the highway in the German roadrunner you pilot! Smiley LOL

Thanks everyone, guess it's time to cool my heels...nah....probably not Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 11
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats G! 
citi and Sync must really like you. Smiley Happy

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 7 of 11
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

You've been busy lately Smiley LOL

Congrats, @Gmood1!

Message 8 of 11
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approvals !
Message 9 of 11
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Huge congrats on these 2 approvals!! Good old Synchronhy bank is still being very generous over the years! And for Citi that's real good info to know, As I was always hesitant to pull the trigger on new apps when they wouldn't even give me consistency on CLI's 😂😂. Wouldn't mind going in for that Prestige card only if it had a lower AF 😏

Again congrats on the sucess! 😉

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.