Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express - Comenity Approval

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Express - Comenity Approval

Quick, go post in the rebuild section that you got a 50k card on your scores and watch how quick myFico shuts down Comenity with apps. Lol, jk, but this has to be an anomaly .
Message 21 of 51
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

This may be a glitch in their system. Best wishes to all in the meantime...

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 22 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I was thinking. I was actually afraid that they would take the approval back, but when I just got off work, Got an email informing me that my order shipped. I still can't wait to see if the limit sticks when I recieve it in the mail.

Message 23 of 51
althes
Frequent Contributor

Neither can I, this should be good.

Message 24 of 51
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Having it stick for an order or 2 isnt the issue. If you attempt another credit card from Comenity or request cli or need to contact cs for any reason, your account(s) could come under scrutiny and if an UW sees a 50k limit, they might further check it out. All hypothetical but with Comenity, all too possible.
Message 25 of 51
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the HUGE SL.. AA pass out confused.gif

Honestly, for me personally, that would scare me. No lol, I would be very apprehensive, paranoid even. aaaa1 scared hide eyes scream.gif

Please update us if this limit sticks when you receive the card.

Best of Luck!! 

Message 26 of 51
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol Pika, I love your postsSmiley Wink Those little fellas always cheer me upSmiley Happy. Lol I actually went to their site, holy fico $100plus for 2 Jean's 🤯 I wonder how many jeans I could get for 50k🤑
Message 27 of 51
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol Pika, I love your postsSmiley Wink Those little fellas always cheer me upSmiley Happy. Lol I actually went to their site, holy fico $100plus for 2 Jean's 🤯 I wonder how many jeans I could get for 50k🤑

Awe you're so sweet notso Average Joe!  00youdaman-1.gif

Probably could outfit all of My Fico lol..

I don't think I have $50,000. in ALL of my clothing.. Well, unless you include shoes. th_redshoe2.png Smiley Tongue

Hope you're all healed up and 100% my friend.. 

CHEERS

Message 28 of 51
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks, hand looking more normal, the scar is minimal so obviously doc did good.

I was curious on that SCT thing but I've never had any pop ups on any Comenity cards. I'm actually down to just one , Zales and with no SO, might just let it go.

I think most people haven't bumrushed Express for SCT because OP didnt include that in thread title. If title read I got $50k from Comenity Store card we'd be having a very different convo right nowSmiley Wink Stay wellSmiley Happy
Message 29 of 51
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@SweetCreditObsession wrote:
This may be a glitch in their system. Best wishes to all in the meantime...

I would concur.  Comenity starts at $250 as the lowest via instant approval but $50K is not a threshold for even standard accountholders.  Let's see if the card carrier matches up, but it's highly doubtful.

Message 30 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.