Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express - Comenity Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Express - Comenity Approval

Congrats on your massive SL, OP! 

It's interesting because I wasn't even trying for the SCT and I was at Cold Water Creek only 2 days ago and a pre-approval popped up. I was curious because it didn't say any limit yet and clicked, "accept." My scores are all in the high 600's to low 700's and I only received $750 SL. It was the store card through Comenity as well. A few weeks prior my husband was shopping at William Sonoma and got the popup and was approved for 2k SL. BOTH of those pre-approvals were HARD PULLS despite only entering the last four of ss number.

Message 31 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didn’t get a pop up at GameStop. My order from Express did arrive (pin striped pink slim fit work pants for the win!).

Waiting now for the card/envelop from Comenity. I’ll update once it comes.
Message 32 of 51
jonnyc
Regular Contributor

Curious, if you call the automated system and look up your account by social, I wonder what limit it states...
Bk Chp. 7 Discharged 04/13/2018
Date of filing: 01/11/2018
Message 33 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called the Express credit services and entered my info, it is infact $500 limit lol I expected this, but still happy to have another card added to my rebuilding journey.
Message 34 of 51
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks for updating Torrez, still a nice win for your profileSmiley Happy
Message 35 of 51
jonnyc
Regular Contributor

Didn’t mean to kill the excitement. I was just genuinely curious to see if Comenity really gave out a 50k limit through sct.
Bk Chp. 7 Discharged 04/13/2018
Date of filing: 01/11/2018
Message 36 of 51
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your Approval!!!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 37 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol called and verified it was $500 here as well. There goes my dreams of buying one of everything on their website 😭

With Comenity’s love for CLI’s it will be up to a healthy 5k in a few months though.
Message 38 of 51
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ah, that's Comenity for yaSmiley Wink. They should fix that. Lol should be a law if you say 50k and not 500, you HAVE to give it lol. Looks like 1 piece of clothing at a time for nowSmiley Wink. Congrats againSmiley Happy
Message 39 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whoa that is a bummer for utility/utilization purposes.

Congrats on the approval tho!

I was thinking about the decimal point, like someone doesnt know how to program or something there.

I guess a simple but highly annoying mistake. jeez

Message 40 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.