cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express SCT Approved: $50,000 limit(???) UPDATE: Nope...system glitch, only $500 :)

tag
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

Re: Express SCT Approved: $50,000 limit(???)

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

That is a 500 approval.. Mistake on website they never bother fixing for whatever reason

Yeah,

I would be tempted to call back and say I also made a small mistake on my application-  my yearly income is not $25,000 but rather $250. 

Smiley Very Happy

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 11 of 18
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Still useful for DW! They also have a good dress shirt, the 1X shirt.

Message 12 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Express SCT Approved: $50,000 limit(???) UPDATE: Nope...system glitch, only $500 :)

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 13 of 18
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Express SCT Approved: $50,000 limit(???) UPDATE: Nope...system glitch, only $500 :)

Lol, y'all got me trying for this dodo bird sct and it's not wanting to play. 

OP, that would have been a limit to keep me nervous.  Like waiting on them to snatch it away once they figured it out.  Congrats on the new card and happy shopping.Smiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 14 of 18
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

That is a 500 approval.. Mistake on website they never bother fixing for whatever reason

Yeah,

I would be tempted to call back and say I also made a small mistake on my application-  my yearly income is not $25,000 but rather $250. 

Haha, Haha! 😂🤣😄😅

...all fun and games, huh!

Message 15 of 18
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

LOL!  Congratulations on your approval!  

Message 16 of 18
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

.... Congratulations on the approval,...

and congrats to dear wife, I mean, you did get her a suprise gift👍

Message 17 of 18
xiocc
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the 500/50k Approval lol 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.