cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eyepopping Amex Delta Gold Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Eyepopping Amex Delta Gold Approval

So couple of weeks ago I appd for the Amex Delta Plat and got approved. (In the Points Game Now)

I saw an offer in where you refer someone and get extra 10K skymiles if the referred person is approved.

I decided to refer my Mother who is retired. I helped her with the application, put her income as 5K a yr and Retired (Not Employed, Only SSI), also her current Fico is 645. Only card she has is a Cap One Plat which she had for yrs with a 1K CL and 50% UTI.

I can't believe she got instantly approved for the Amex Delta Gold with a $1K SL.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Goal: FICO Scores 800+. Started at 588 last yr.
Current FICO 8 Scores as of 05/03/18: TU: 724 - EQ: 735 - EX: 711

Cards: Amex BCE, Amex EDP, Chase Frdm, Jetblue Plus, Discover IT, PenFed Plat Rwrds, Amazon Prime Visa, BofA Asiana, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Delta Plat, PayPal Mstrcrd, Amex Plat, Amex SPG, Chase CSR.
6 REPLIES 6
Frequent Contributor

Re: Eyepopping Amex Delta Gold Approval

Congrats to you and the DM! I imagine they see her as being a good customer to make some interest from.

Message 2 of 7
Established Contributor

Good for both of you. You owe her a dinner out.

Message 3 of 7
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 4 of 7
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice job. DM will enjoy it no doubtSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 5 of 7
Frequent Contributor

@erick_mac1003wrote:

So couple of weeks ago I appd for the Amex Delta Plat and got approved. (In the Points Game Now)

I saw an offer in where you refer someone and get extra 10K skymiles if the referred person is approved.

I decided to refer my Mother who is retired. I helped her with the application, put her income as 5K a yr and Retired (Not Employed, Only SSI), also her current Fico is 645. Only card she has is a Cap One Plat which she had for yrs with a 1K CL and 50% UTI.

I can't believe she got instantly approved for the Amex Delta Gold with a $1K SL.

Nice job!  Congrats to you both!!  Don't forget to help her get her 3X CLIs later.  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Established Contributor

Thanks All..

________________________________________________________________________________________
Goal: FICO Scores 800+. Started at 588 last yr.
Current FICO 8 Scores as of 05/03/18: TU: 724 - EQ: 735 - EX: 711

Cards: Amex BCE, Amex EDP, Chase Frdm, Jetblue Plus, Discover IT, PenFed Plat Rwrds, Amazon Prime Visa, BofA Asiana, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Delta Plat, PayPal Mstrcrd, Amex Plat, Amex SPG, Chase CSR.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.