Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eyepopping Amex Delta Gold Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eyepopping Amex Delta Gold Approval

So couple of weeks ago I appd for the Amex Delta Plat and got approved. (In the Points Game Now)

I saw an offer in where you refer someone and get extra 10K skymiles if the referred person is approved.

I decided to refer my Mother who is retired. I helped her with the application, put her income as 5K a yr and Retired (Not Employed, Only SSI), also her current Fico is 645. Only card she has is a Cap One Plat which she had for yrs with a 1K CL and 50% UTI.

I can't believe she got instantly approved for the Amex Delta Gold with a $1K SL.

6 REPLIES 6
jl4
Established Contributor

Re: Eyepopping Amex Delta Gold Approval

Congrats to you and the DM! I imagine they see her as being a good customer to make some interest from.

EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for both of you. You owe her a dinner out.

Message 3 of 7
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job. DM will enjoy it no doubtSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

So couple of weeks ago I appd for the Amex Delta Plat and got approved. (In the Points Game Now)

I saw an offer in where you refer someone and get extra 10K skymiles if the referred person is approved.

I decided to refer my Mother who is retired. I helped her with the application, put her income as 5K a yr and Retired (Not Employed, Only SSI), also her current Fico is 645. Only card she has is a Cap One Plat which she had for yrs with a 1K CL and 50% UTI.

I can't believe she got instantly approved for the Amex Delta Gold with a $1K SL.

Nice job!  Congrats to you both!!  Don't forget to help her get her 3X CLIs later.  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks All..

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.