Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAB&T Approved 2 Mastercards!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: FAB&T Approved 2 Mastercards!

We hadn't seen a stampede in awhile. Everyone was hungry
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 91 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been looking at the FAB&T and M&F bank app engines and I've noticed that the AF free cards have an APR of 13.99 and the AF cards have an APR of 9.99.

I'm thinking that this may be something of a plus to come out of the garden for, but AAoA's will suffer. I'd rather not apply, for I have enough cards as it is. Besides, when I see two different banks have a carbon copy website for their CC's, that sets off a little flag, in my mind anyways...

Have fun ladies and gentlemen, I'll be sitting this mad rush out.

Message 92 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the Platinum Classic Card with a $3500 SL and then applied for the Platinum Payback Card and got a Submission Confirmation screen.  Just said Thank you for submitting your application.  No denial, no approval, no request for additional info.  EQ is 694 F8.

Edit: Got the 7-10 day email after I posted this

Message 93 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello M&F Mastercard Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink .... https://cue.thecardservicescenter.com/5590/onlinebanking/OnlineCreateApplication?fINumber=5590

You app for these too?

i haven't applied yet but it is very tempting since M&F is also from Card Assets LLC Smiley Tongue

Message 94 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello M&F Mastercard Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink .... https://cue.thecardservicescenter.com/5590/onlinebanking/OnlineCreateApplication?fINumber=5590

Super_AL, did you apply for three cards? One M&F and two First Arkansas?

No, just the 2 FAB Cards but who knows what will happen 1 minute from now Smiley Wink

Message 95 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on your success!

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Message 96 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have no willpower whatsoever!  Apped and received instant approval for $5875 (weird amount) for the Personal Platinum Payback (say that five times fast!) MC.

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Message 97 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What is so special about these cards? Just curious?  Do they provide the 200 airline credit to AUs or something?

The good thing about the Cards is they don't care about Too Many Inquiries or Too Many New Accounts like Most Banks do plus they offer 9.99% to 13.99% by Comparison our friends from Blispay charge near 20% Interest and Blispay doesn't even have the option for Cash advance Smiley Wink

Message 98 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got the Platinum Classic Card with a $3500 SL and then applied for the Platinum Payback Card and got a Submission Confirmation screen.  Just said Thank you for submitting your application.  No denial, no approval, no request for additional info.  EQ is 694 F8.

Edit: Got the 7-10 day email after I posted this

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 99 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Uh oh lol. You guys are going to shut these small banks DOWN! 😂

lol tell me about it Smiley Wink

Message 100 of 272
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.