Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAB&T Approved 2 Mastercards!

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: FAB&T Approved 2 Mastercards!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello M&F Mastercard Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink .... https://cue.thecardservicescenter.com/5590/onlinebanking/OnlineCreateApplication?fINumber=5590

Uh oh lol. You guys are going to shut these small banks DOWN! 😂

Message 81 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello M&F Mastercard Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink .... https://cue.thecardservicescenter.com/5590/onlinebanking/OnlineCreateApplication?fINumber=5590

You app for these too?

Message 82 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Super_AL, did you apply for three cards? One M&F and two First Arkansas?

Message 83 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!
Message 84 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no willpower whatsoever!  Apped and received instant approval for $5875 (weird amount) for the Personal Platinum Payback (say that five times fast!) MC.

Message 85 of 272
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have no willpower whatsoever!  Apped and received instant approval for $5875 (weird amount) for the Personal Platinum Payback (say that five times fast!) MC.

Mind sharing your EQ score?

Apparently INQs + Accnts is NOT much a factor right now with them.

Thanks and Congratulations!

Message 86 of 272
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice job. Make your own thread so your approval doesn't get lost in this one. 

Message 87 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ is 735, with over 20 inquiries, and about 12 new accounts in the last six weeks.  So they are definitely not inquiry sensitive.

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

EQ is 722 with over 20 INQs and 12 new accounts in the last six months.  So they are deinitely not inquiry sensitive!

Message 88 of 272
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

EQ is 735, with over 20 inquiries, and about 12 new accounts in the last six weeks.  So they are definitely not inquiry sensitive.

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

EQ is 722 with over 20 INQs and 12 new accounts in the last six months.  So they are deinitely not inquiry sensitive!

Got it.

Thanks for sharing.

Message 89 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is so special about these cards? Just curious?  Do they provide the 200 airline credit to AUs or something?

Message 90 of 272
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.