Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY APPROVED FOR A CREDIT CARD

tag
Rmullens2208
Contributor

FINALLY APPROVED FOR A CREDIT CARD

SO I WAS FINALLY APPROVED FOR A SECURED CREDIT CARD!!!! HOW LONG BEFORE I CAN GET MASSIVE LIMITS LIKE SOME OF MY FICO HEROES!!!!!

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Re: FINALLY APPROVED FOR A CREDIT CARD

Congrats ! more information please. Like what card, what starting limit and what are the data points

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 2 of 32
Rmullens2208
Contributor

Yes it was the BBVA optimizer secured credit card they gave me a very good limit of 540$ with a deposit! My credit score from the transunion is 553 I have over 50 inqs and it was my first approval
Message 3 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!!

Message 4 of 32
Rmullens2208
Contributor

I cant wait until I get the massive 1k+ credit limits app spree in 90 days stay tuned!
Message 5 of 32
Rmullens2208
Contributor

Thank you!!! Feels good after 50+ denials to finally get that conditional approval!
Message 6 of 32
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

I would say give it about 6 months of on time payments I’m not too sure about the inquiries that seems like a lot. Also try only to apply for cards your gonna use Good luck
Message 7 of 32
Rmullens2208
Contributor

I'll take anything I can get at this point to get this score up God my credit is pathetic any high risk lenders out there willing to give me a chance or some SCT how can I get one of those?
Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m no expert but I’d advise against an app spree at this point in the game.
Message 9 of 32
Rmullens2208
Contributor

I'm trying hard to hang out in the garden it's been the longest half a day in my life lol this is not looking good
Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.