Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY CAP 1! CLI 1 year anniversary

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALLY CAP 1! CLI 1 year anniversary

SL was $3K.  6 months in I got a measly $800.  Repeatedly hit that button.  Nada.  Nada. Nada. No. Stop asking.

Today we are just past the year mark with them.

Hit the button.

$2K increase!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FINALLY CAP 1! CLI 1 year anniversary

Congrats!
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks  I SD'd them back in late May.  I saw that they SP me on the 9th of EVERY month.  I thought I might get an auto but since I didnt see anything and JUST LAST WEEK they said no..I thought oh well why not.

Maybe that $10K SL on ABCE and a recent larger size transaction on Wayfair made them think...hmmm...she IS spending money but not with us!

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested a CLI on my QS and was denied because my last CLI was too recent. A week later I got a 500 CLI and never asked for it. Go figure.
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I requested a CLI on my QS and was denied because my last CLI was too recent. A week later I got a 500 CLI and never asked for it. Go figure.

That was the reason they gave last week so thats why I thought an auto was coming (and it might have been I was just impatient).  6 months ago is NOT recent but to them I know it is Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 18
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I got my first increase with Cap1 on my QS1 in July 2016, nothing since. I may try after my payment post. My  old Platnum that I had has been upgraded to a regular QS and has two CLI's. Congrats on the 2K Increase.

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blackswizz750 wrote:

I got my first increase with Cap1 on my QS1 in July 2016, nothing since. I may try after my payment post. My  old Platnum that I had has been upgraded to a regular QS and has two CLI's. Congrats on the 2K Increase.

Yeah I upgraded my QS1 to QS just over a month ago I guess it was.  No more AF.  Smiley Happy

I just threw them some money as a thank you by paying my pest exterminator dude with the card.

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI! 

Message 8 of 18
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Patience is a virtue! Well done!
TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 9 of 18
sonicchris8
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your increase with CapOne.

Starting scores: 538 EQ, 552 TU, 520 EX Current scores (11/18/20): 640 EQ 638 TU 654 EX
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.