Valued Contributor

Re: FINALLY - Discover CLI

Congrats on your CLI!

|  
Message 11 of 21
Atsona
Established Member

Congrats on the CLI. I understand your previous limit was low compared to your pre-existing credit, so I'm wondering how much of it you used?

Message 12 of 21
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on finally getting a CLI! I currently can't request one since it tells me, "a credit line increase request cannot be processed at this time." My card recently passed a year old and my last request was back in February. I'm not sure of the exact day in February, so maybe they are making me wait 6 months for the next one. I'll try again in September.

Message 13 of 21
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have the same message under my discover account.

i requested for one after 6 months and got denied. that was last month.

@TSlop wrote:

Congrats on finally getting a CLI! I currently can't request one since it tells me, "a credit line increase request cannot be processed at this time." My card recently passed a year old and my last request was back in February. I'm not sure of the exact day in February, so maybe they are making me wait 6 months for the next one. I'll try again in September.

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Atsona I had originally used ~$600 of it, paid more than minimums, then had it PIF for a while.  My notices started saying the "Not enough usage at existing limit" verbage, so I put 30% on it, then PIF again.

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Congrats

Message 17 of 21
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had my Discover card since 12/18, SL $700 and zero increases since even though I've tried hitting the luv button 1000x since the 3 month mark.  FINALLY today, I get $500.  I'll take it.

Congratulations Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 18 of 21
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Congratulations !!! It's a Win !!

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 19 of 21
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!!

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.