Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY HAVE A AMEX REVOLVER!!!!!!!!!

tag
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

FINALLY HAVE A AMEX REVOLVER!!!!!!!!!

Its about time Amex finally came around, lol! I just got approved for Delta Gold with 5k SL. I was with Amex up until July 2016, with my PRG, and I canceled it before my annual fee kicked in. But after my 1 year perfect history with Amex, they still denied me for a revolver. Smh!   So I gave up, until I got an email from delta today to apply for there card and offering 50,000 miles, so I pulled the trigger! The weird thing is my score only increased 20 points from then to now on my experian report, which in my eyes can't have been that big of difference for approval but who knows. I have 13 inqs, my score is 680 ex and of course they pulled experian.Im super happy to be back in the Amex family again!!!! 

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FINALLY HAVE A AMEX REVOLVER!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your new Amex. I love my Delta Gold. What is the spend limit to get the 50,000?
Message 2 of 7
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, and it's 2k to reach spend bonus!

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 3 of 7
kaw943
Regular Contributor

Congrats

Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That's a great starting limit also. It'll grow.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job I think things unlock a bit with American Express after a year membership. I'm sure it comes out sooner than 6 months for the high Spenders.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.