cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY! Sam’s Club showed me some love!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALLY! Sam’s Club showed me some love!!!

I’ve been trying for MONTHS! Stuck at $637 cl on my sams club card. Today, I decided to try again.... they asked me how much I wanted I asked for $1500. Well, they increased my limit to 3650! Woot! Woot!
PS: I am s/p BK7 d/c.... my 2 year anniversary was 12/20/17. One recent FICO Score this week was 696! Just a little shy of 700 but I’ll take it! I could have NEVER done it without the help from the wise folks in these forums! ❤️
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: FINALLY! Sam’s Club showed me some love!!!

Big congratsSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow.. Nice little bumb there.. Congrats.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you.  That's about 2,500 rolls of premium toilet paper.    Maybe an 80" tv.    It ain't small taters.

You can still drop in and get you a hotdog and a Coke for $1.50.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
I’ve been trying for MONTHS! Stuck at $637 cl on my sams club card. Today, I decided to try again.... they asked me how much I wanted I asked for $1500. Well, they increased my limit to 3650! Woot! Woot!
PS: I am s/p BK7 d/c.... my 2 year anniversary was 12/20/17. One recent FICO Score this week was 696! Just a little shy of 700 but I’ll take it! I could have NEVER done it without the help from the wise folks in these forums! ❤️

I'm guessing this is the store card as mine has a SL that ended in "37" also LOL. Anyone know why Synchrony does this???

Congrats on the CLI!!! Hopefully, in 6 months, we can get you the MC and some 5% back on gas action.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! How long have you had the card?

Message 6 of 13
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Wow!  Congratulations on your CLI!  Nice!!!  

April 2024: Experian 772; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes @GlenntheAgent777 it is the store card. I’ve had this card for over a year. And use it, pay it off.... but nothing until now!
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely! I love buying my toilet paper and paper towels there!
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve had this one for at least a year and a half
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.