FINALLY in with SYNCHRONY.....

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Re: FINALLY in with SYNCHRONY.....

@Anonymous wrote:

@Davis9508 wrote:

@Cheryla18 wrote:

After being denied apping on line for the Walmart Card....because lets get real they get ALLLLL my money. I finally decided today to app in Store. Approved for a mere $200.00 but it's better than being Denied. I did call Credit Solutions and was denied a CLI. Oh well at least I tried. Now to get my scores up higher!!!

Cheryl

Congrats! In 7 months I've gone from $500 to $3,500 on my Walmart card. Hope you do the same!

Congrats...started out with 1000 less than 7 mos ago.....at 6k today....

Sweet!! How did those increases happen? Where they auto or Luv Button? I don't know anything about Synchrony

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 21 of 26
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

@peghede wrote:

In 8 months i got mine from 1k to 12k and after that Synchrony R.I.P and lexus nexus came down and took their 12k back...

What a nightmare.

Can you explain the Lexus Nexus for me please.  Is that where you get re-bucketed type thing?

Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 22 of 26
Davis9508
Contributor

I only got $150 using the luv button. My biggest came from calling. I called on a Friday and got it raised from $650 to $2,000 and then called the next Friday and got it bumped to $3,500.
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

WalMart depresses me.  Every down and out person seems to be loyal to the store.  Obese women using their elbows to push the grocery cart.  Young people with tattoos using EBT cards.  Mexicans at the money center sending money back home.

It just seems like they're on the same level as pawns shops, check cashing stores and car title loan companies.

I'm glad you finally got approved for a store card.  I hope you treat it well, it grows and you improve your credit situation.

I force myself to go to WalMart for beer, soda, and name brand stuff that's cheaper than the grocery store.  I know I save money but I hate the shopping experience.

Nice. I'm an obese woman who uses an EBT card and on rare occasions is known to push the cart with my elbows. I'm not Mexican, and I don't have tattoos, but my husband has one, so you came pretty close to offending me on all points. 

Message 24 of 26
peghede
Valued Contributor

I didn't go in walmart for like a year , when i was there was like some ppl posted  already, was like  the zoo full wih animals (no offense to animals... )

Message 25 of 26
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

WalMart depresses me.  Every down and out person seems to be loyal to the store.  Obese women using their elbows to push the grocery cart.  Young people with tattoos using EBT cards.  Mexicans at the money center sending money back home.

It just seems like they're on the same level as pawns shops, check cashing stores and car title loan companies.

I'm glad you finally got approved for a store card.  I hope you treat it well, it grows and you improve your credit situation.

I force myself to go to WalMart for beer, soda, and name brand stuff that's cheaper than the grocery store.  I know I save money but I hate the shopping experience.

I steer clear of those Wal-Marts. I'm a divorced mother of 5 ( 26,21,18,15 & 11)  with 2 Grandsons' (2 yrs old)  so i have to try to find the cheapest route possible. I refuse to pay more than necessary. 

Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.