Did you mean: 

FNBO Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO Approval!

@credit_endurance wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

5.99 APR FOR LIFE?!? Man, I'd trade in a few mine to get that. Well, not really but I'd add that to my colleciton. I gave up on FNBO.

I wish it was 5.99 APR on purchases for life! But, its only for any BT's that I do down the road which still isn't a bad trade off. FNBO is from what I've researched very tough to get in with. A steady diet of gardening the last 6 months gave me a little inspiration and their malier's are usually pretty solid.

Ooops. I missed the BT. That's still good. I have apped a few co-brand cards by FNBO with no luck. But then again, if they are inquiry senstivie, they're probably laughing their butt off when they pull my credit. Oh well.

Message 11 of 21
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That's a really nice starting limit which if all things else are in line, after around 4 months your SP CLI will really add nicely in growing that card with them.

Congratulations on your new FNBO approval! Excellent choice Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 21
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much CreditMagic7! I really did my homework with them even came across a few of your threads regarding your success along with other members giving me the support I needed to finally give them a shot. So love this community. Smiley Wink

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 13 of 21
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Congrats OP. my favourite go to card for BT is FNBO. 

but i had only one SP CLI in last 3 years. is that true, they offer in every 3-4 months? 

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 14 of 21
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much GetMeSick! From some of the things came across while researching different members approvals they will give you sp cli's if you call in and make a request. And there have been occasions where some have received auto increases. Maybe CreditMagic7 can chime in more on this subject.

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 15 of 21
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

Thanks so much GetMeSick! From some of the things came across while researching different members approvals they will give you sp cli's if you call in and make a request. And there have been occasions where some have received auto increases. Maybe CreditMagic7 can chime in more on this subject.

Thanks, i will Smiley Happy

So far i always ever call in and not wait for auto because the credit staff are so friendly and upfront,

They will let you know if you're account is eligible for a SP right there and then.

I also read some FNBO posts where members find a surprise auto-CLI and likely because they don't follow those schedules or patterns as much as others. Smiley Wink

Hope that helps.

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GetMeSlick wrote:

Congrats OP. my favourite go to card for BT is FNBO. 

but i had only one SP CLI in last 3 years. is that true, they offer in every 3-4 months? 

I got mine around 1/2016 and it's gone from $2200 > $4500 > $10k > $15k

$10k was an HP but that was just me being inpatient and requesting the CLI online. $4500 and $15k were SP by calling and asking if they have any credit limit increase offers. Last time I called they asked me for income and then said I was approved for "up to $15k"

Message 17 of 21
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Big congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 21
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7 & mrflyguy thanks for those data points! 

@Total80sKid thanks so much!

Message 19 of 21
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

@CreditMagic7 & mrflyguy thanks for those data points! 

@Total80sKid thanks so much!

No problem.

Things are looking up so keep it going Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.