Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO CLI

tag
CreditKick
Valued Member

FNBO CLI

Waiting every day for some sort of AA from fnbo, with the way they've been lately, and since I'm at something like 11/24 and 8/12, but realized today it's been over 4 months since my last increase on my platinum card,  so, took a swipe,  and went instantly from 13k to 18.  Of course, now I feel like I should have asked for 20!  Happy Thanksgiving,  everyone!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
IamWesty12
Frequent Contributor

Re: FNBO CLI

@CreditKick wrote:

Waiting every day for some sort of AA from fnbo, with the way they've been lately, and since I'm at something like 11/24 and 8/12, but realized today it's been over 4 months since my last increase on my platinum card,  so, took a swipe,  and went instantly from 13k to 18.  Of course, now I feel like I should have asked for 20!  Happy Thanksgiving,  everyone!

@CreditKick congrats on the FNBO CLI.  I am so happy for you.

When you say you took a swipe, how did you actually ask for the increase?  On the app on a phone?  Laptop with the website?  Did you already have a CLI link or button anywhere to request?  I only ask bc I can't seem to locate any such designated area on my cell or laptop.  

Thank you in advance and again, great news of the CLI!

Starting Score: 461
Current Score: 689
Goal Score: 775

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 14
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! @CreditKick 

Message 3 of 14
CreditKick
Valued Member

There was a link under account services on the website.  It was very quick... couple questions and voila 

Message 4 of 14
Janneman
Established Contributor

@CreditKick wrote:

There was a link under account services on the website.  It was very quick... couple questions and voila 

@CreditKick wrote:

So, you are saying that there was a Credit Line Increase option under Account Services, and it was a SP? Are you sure that it was SP? Did you freeze/lock credit reports?? Have you been using the card? If so, then average monthly spend, please?

Message 5 of 14
CreditKick
Valued Member

I do not have my bureaus frozen, but I believe it was a sp last time.  Yes, there was an option under account services. I barely use the card at all, but I believe I have a 0% bt on it at the moment for around $1000

Message 6 of 14
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your FNBO CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 7 of 14
kickhard88
Contributor

it's a HP.

Message 8 of 14
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your FNBO CLI

Message 9 of 14
CreditKick
Valued Member

@kickhard88 wrote:

it's a HP.

Yeah, I don't think it is.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.