Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Compelte Rewards 2% Cash Back Visa: Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FNBO Compelte Rewards 2% Cash Back Visa: Approved

First National Complete Rewards

It says 1% Cash Back but if you ACH the Cash Back to ANY bank in the U.S.’s checking or savings account it is 2% Cash Back.

Wasn’t instant. I guess FNBO manually reviews all card applications. Within 1 day the website updated to Approved.

$15k which matches my highest limit.
Pulled EX-Scores around 760-790 depending on what fico they used.
Tons of INQs but not too bad for the last 6-9 months.

Anything else you want to know. Ask. Pretty happy on this one because it matches my highest limit and I didn’t have a 2% Cash Back Card.

Oh... the opening bonus is make a purchase each of the first 3 months you have the card (no min amount) and you get $50. Kind of lame but then again there really is no spend requirement-and $50 is $50.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO Compelte Rewards 2% Cash Back Visa: Approved

Congrats on the approval.  Nice to have the 2% card.  I don't have any FNBO cards but someday I will have to try for one 

Message 2 of 4
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

$15k which matches my highest limit.
Pulled EX-Scores around 760-790 depending on what fico they used.
Tons of INQs but not too bad for the last 6-9 months.

Anything else you want to know. Ask. Pretty happy on this one because it matches my highest limit and I didn’t have a 2% Cash Back Card.

About where is your utility sitting at?

That's a really nice approval to be happy about for sure.

Congrats! on the new FNBO card.

Message 3 of 4
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on a very nice SL with them. I applied via a mailer last month and was approved for $8k. This card looks much more useful than the Platinum Elite Visa I have. Had a good BT offer and wanted to play it safe with most mailers being approved. Maybe down the road I will give this one a go.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.