Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Compelte Rewards 2% Cash Back Visa: Approved

Djgrolyos
Valued Contributor

FNBO Compelte Rewards 2% Cash Back Visa: Approved

First National Complete Rewards

It says 1% Cash Back but if you ACH the Cash Back to ANY bank in the U.S.’s checking or savings account it is 2% Cash Back.

Wasn’t instant. I guess FNBO manually reviews all card applications. Within 1 day the website updated to Approved.

$15k which matches my highest limit.
Pulled EX-Scores around 760-790 depending on what fico they used.
Tons of INQs but not too bad for the last 6-9 months.

Anything else you want to know. Ask. Pretty happy on this one because it matches my highest limit and I didn’t have a 2% Cash Back Card.

Oh... the opening bonus is make a purchase each of the first 3 months you have the card (no min amount) and you get $50. Kind of lame but then again there really is no spend requirement-and $50 is $50.

FICO 09 TU= 787 (Aug) EQ= 774 (Aug) EX= 801 (Aug) Favorites: Citi DC, AMEX Gold and U.S. Bank Cash+
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Irish80
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FNBO Compelte Rewards 2% Cash Back Visa: Approved

Congrats on the approval.  Nice to have the 2% card.  I don't have any FNBO cards but someday I will have to try for one 

Message 2 of 4
CreditMagic7
Super Contributor

@Djgrolyos wrote:

$15k which matches my highest limit.
Pulled EX-Scores around 760-790 depending on what fico they used.
Tons of INQs but not too bad for the last 6-9 months.

Anything else you want to know. Ask. Pretty happy on this one because it matches my highest limit and I didn’t have a 2% Cash Back Card.

About where is your utility sitting at?

That's a really nice approval to be happy about for sure.

Congrats! on the new FNBO card.

Message 3 of 4
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on a very nice SL with them. I applied via a mailer last month and was approved for $8k. This card looks much more useful than the Platinum Elite Visa I have. Had a good BT offer and wanted to play it safe with most mailers being approved. Maybe down the road I will give this one a go.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores Jan 2021 (TU 776) (EQ 773) (EXP 760)
$700k+ Tradelines in progress
Gardening Reset: February 2022
“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.