Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Complete Rewards℠ Visa Approved

tag
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

FNBO Complete Rewards℠ Visa Approved

Been looking at FNBO 2% CC since last year! So finally decided to go for the Complete Rewards℠ Visa. Mostly because of 15mo 0% APR. Got approved for $2900 SL Smiley Happy

I also had a Platinum Edition Visa no reward card $2500 that rarely got used in past year. So I called the CS and received a bump to $4500 CL. Yay!

Finally called the Credit Reallocations today and combined the two credit limits for $7400 Smiley Happy Now I can start using FNBO.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: FNBO Complete Rewards℠ Visa Approved

Very nice in turning this approval into an even better one like that.

Congrats!

Message 2 of 5
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Very nice in turning this approval into an even better one like that.

Congrats!

Thank you! I think I'm finally done with CCs, for now 😎

Message 3 of 5
12njoy
Super Contributor

Congrats.  Dont forget to call them every 3-4 months to check for a SP CLI.  You got 2k this time and that may be your magical cli number with them.  Mine appears to be 2.5k which is what they give me everytime.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 4 of 5
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

Congrats.  Dont forget to call them every 3-4 months to check for a SP CLI.  You got 2k this time and that may be your magical cli number with them.  Mine appears to be 2.5k which is what they give me everytime

Thank you. Last time I tried CLI was through the website, got a HP and no CLI 😒 so I just forgot about that card for about a year till this week! Now I know to call them for CLI with SP 😎

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.