cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO DU Quacking Along for CLI DP's!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

FNBO DU Quacking Along for CLI DP's!

Hello all! Here is the link to the previous CLI's thread for a bit of back info: Quack 

Called FNBO this morning to ask if my Ducks Unlimited account was eligible for any SP CLI's.  I almost didn't because fear of being stuck in telephone waiting room h311, but decided to go for it.  Get through to a nice gal who specifically states the call center is in South Dakota, love it.  She asks the standard questions of housing payment (we are mortgage free) and annual income ($75k is the safe number)...click click and approved for another $5000 increase!  The entire call, including menu options and hold time, was 14 minutes so not terrible in the slightest and as always quite pleasant.  

So for existing cardholders who are grandfathered-in to the 5% benefits, keep plugging away.  I've also recently used the card for a few other online sporting shops (son wants to get into skateboarding after trying it and being quite good, ugh) so I will answer back after next statement if others would like to know the outcome. Take care and be safe all!

Update: For the online skate/surf/snowboard shops: They did indeed earn the 5% CB, clothing order included :-)

Present Day...Equifax: 767, TransUnion: 789, Experian: 753
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
PenFed CLOC: $500
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO DU Quacking Along for CLI DP's!

Congrats! 

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 2 of 20
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI! 

April 2020
Experian Fico 8. 703
Transunion Fico 8. 711
Equifax Fico 8. 717

Capital one QS. $700
Capital one QS1. $2250
Discover IT Cashback. $12,000
PNC cash rewards signature Visa. $17,500
Chase SW rapid rewards signature visa $6900
Amex Green Card NPSL POT $11,000

All cards opened between Oct 2018. - March 2020

Message 3 of 20
Highlighted

Grats on the CLI Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 4 of 20
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI! 👍

My Cards:

Profile Type: New, Thick, 100% Clean
INQ's: EQ: 0 TU: 1 EX: 3 (last 12 mo.)
Recent Accounts: 4 (last 24 mo.)
Total CL: 28.95k Util. 3% AAoA: 1yr, 8mo.
AoOA: 2 yrs, 8 mo. AoYA: 0 mo. 100% PIF.

myFICO Member since: July 21, 2018 | Joined Community: Aug. 17, 2018 | Starting Scores: EQ: 716 TU: 738 EX: 698
Message 5 of 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Ducks Unlimited CLI!

Current FICO 8:

Credit Age (TU):

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 20
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 20
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 8 of 20
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆😄

Message 9 of 20
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Why tanks you!  I'm a bit surprised as nothing has changed on my end besides time. Aaaaand now I just jinxed it 😬

Present Day...Equifax: 767, TransUnion: 789, Experian: 753
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
PenFed CLOC: $500
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.