Legendary Contributor

Re: FNBO Duck Unlimited Approval

Even though I am Totally Jealous!

You Deserve it Congrats!!!

Message 12 of 36
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

*Raises hand* I have a question. Why do you hate me? Rubbing this card in my face is pretty low. 

Lol congrats! AMAZING SL too! You can fill a lot of gas tanks with that kind of money

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 13 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done, CC. Congrats!

And thanks for all the DPs -- 'tis a beautiful thing. 

Message 14 of 36
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the nice SL, they like your profile this place can be pretty conservative. Going to have to get this in the fall to continue the 5% on gas year round since Freedom nor DIscover will have gas in the 4th qtr,
Message 15 of 36
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats CC! This is one of my "down the road" cards, so thank you for the data points 👍
Message 16 of 36
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

super congrats @creditcuriosity well done buddy..i have another big mission for you remember? Smiley Wink

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 17 of 36
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
Grats on the nice SL, they like your profile this place can be pretty conservative. Going to have to get this in the fall to continue the 5% on gas year round since Freedom nor DIscover will have gas in the 4th qtr,

I am in The exact same Boat, it Discover and Just PC'd to Chase Freedom from FU.

If I dont Get Approved at the end of Chase's Quarter,

I will Have to Resort to 3% BoA Crash Rewards for Gas. (yes i know, my spelling ins like UncleBSmiley Tongue)

I heard that Fort Knox is No easier to get, some say web site or payments are kinda Quirky.

Message 18 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity now that you are in with DU looking for your annual membership. Also, we will slot you for a hunt out here in South Dakota and Minnesota. You will love the cool feeling of water draining into your boots sitting in a swampy duck blind but, hey ... you got'ta live sometime Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 36
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
@CreditCuriositynow that you are in with DU looking for your annual membership. Also, we will slot you for a hunt out here in South Dakota and Minnesota. You will love the cool feeling of water draining into your boots sitting in a swampy duck blind but, hey ... you got'ta live sometime Smiley Happy

@Anonymous a member?  

Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.