Did you mean: 

FNBO Duck Unlimited Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO Duck Unlimited Approval

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@CreditCuriositynow that you are in with DU looking for your annual membership. Also, we will slot you for a hunt out here in South Dakota and Minnesota. You will love the cool feeling of water draining into your boots sitting in a swampy duck blind but, hey ... you got'ta live sometime Smiley Happy

@Anonymous a member?  

@CreditCuriositynot fair ... in my past life yes, a Chapter in southern Minnesota. Won $600 worth of camping equipment at the annual gathering and love the Silent Auctions! Also, was a Gold Member and contributed as a Business. Smiley Embarassed

Message 21 of 36
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

BOOM !!!...You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your FNBO Duck Unlimited approval, the  AWESOME  SL, and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 22 of 36
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet !!!! Congratulations CC on your D U Card. Nice SL for sure!!

Message 23 of 36
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Dude your on a roll lately. Score rockets up. Now this. Could you tell me this weeks Florida lottery #'s please? Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 36
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Very nice catch, @CreditCuriosity, and a very nice credit line as well!  screamer.gif 

Image result for like a boss meme dog

Message 25 of 36
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats, CC! 

Message 26 of 36
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@UncleB wrote:

Very nice catch, @CreditCuriosity, and a very nice credit line as well!  screamer.gif 

@UncleB yu were only late by one day Smiley Surprised

I dont think you were expected till 06/27

Message 27 of 36
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@UncleB yu were only late by one day Smiley Surprised

I dont think you were expected till 06/27

I know, right?  Smiley Very Happy

If I keep this up I'm going to upset expectations!  Smiley Tongue  smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 28 of 36
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the awesome approval and SL!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 29 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

A little late on this one @CreditCuriosity but that's a very nice approval!!  For FNBO SLs - this is exceptional.   You can grow this one to $50K easily.  I'm placing this one on the wish list as well for later this year Smiley Very Happy   Now, if the TravELITE AmEx returns with open apps then that one will get my attention first!

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.