Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Duck Unlimited Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO Duck Unlimited Approval

Congrats on the approval. My brother had that card. I think. I think his is Fnbo Jeep card.
Again, that's awesome!
Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar someone on the MyFico Forum posted that they had received a snail mail FNBO American Express Travel Elite Credit Card invitation to apply (date June 2019). Benefits described seem to match those last reported around May 2017. It did not say that it was generally open to the public. Last time I contacted FNBO many months back it was not available so this is new news.
Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

CC now that every one has weighed in it is time to get you scheduled for a hunt. Place Watertown SD in the fall and you can bring your dog. The motel closes to the public and only hunters and their dogs can stay. Give you a real taste of the DU life Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 36
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats CC with anyother fine approval.  Shoot'em if you got'em............

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 34 of 36
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@redpat wrote:

Congrats CC with anyother fine approval.  Shoot'em if you got'em............

I see what you did there lol

Message 35 of 36
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

the best comes last LOL congrats my very good firend @CreditCuriosity congrats again and again

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.