Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Ducks Unlimited Approval 36 Mos Post BK7

tag
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Re: FNBO Ducks Unlimited Approval 36 Mos Post BK7

Congrats!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 11 of 19
padme
Established Contributor

Shocking, They are so mean there in Omaha. Denied for everything i applied there for including a secured card. Congrats for you sneaking thru.

Message 12 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

1500 is their usual start point for someone rebuilding its what I got with 2 accounts from them one in 2012 and the other in 2013, within a year each was over 10K. Every 3 months you can call and see if there is a soft pull CLI available. If you treat them right they will do the same for you. Enjoy.
Message 13 of 19
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@jj10939 wrote:
Hello all,
Just wanted to share my approval and data points for my approval. I hope they help anyone who is interested in applying with FNBO.

This has been a goal card for me for the 5% unlimited cash back on gas and sporting goods with no annual fee plus supporting DU.

Applied with hesitation but to my surprise was instantly approved online.

SL is lowest by far at $1500 but given the underwriting standards at FNBO, I am just happy to have my foot in the door. That’s more than enough for monthly gas purchases.

36 Mo post BK7, scores are 680s across the board. Income $60k. Hope this helps!

Do you have a pretty long credit history? With 10 inqs on EX and 3 new accts you’d think there’d be no chance based on what we’re seeing with that card lately. Grrr I so want this card

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 14 of 19
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@jj10939 wrote:
Hello all,
Just wanted to share my approval and data points for my approval. I hope they help anyone who is interested in applying with FNBO.

This has been a goal card for me for the 5% unlimited cash back on gas and sporting goods with no annual fee plus supporting DU.

SL is lowest by far at $1500 but given the underwriting standards at FNBO, I am just happy to have my foot in the door. That’s more than enough for monthly gas purchases.

Do you have a pretty long credit history? With 10 inqs on EX and 3 new accts you’d think there’d be no chance based on what we’re seeing with that card lately. Grrr I so want this card

With FNBO they look at last 6 months inqs. So if you don't have any in last 6 months you could apply Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@jj10939 wrote:
Hello all,

With FNBO they look at last 6 months inqs. So if you don't have any in last 6 months you could apply Smiley Happy

While @pinkandgrey is definitely on a conquest to get this CC based on the number of resuscitated threads, the above statement is not entirely accurate @JoeLuvsHisCredit.   They will consider new accounts + inquiries ranging anywhere from 6-12 months, with 6 months as most recent.  Invariably, this all depends on an individual's overall profile. 

Message 16 of 19
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@jj10939 wrote:
Hello all,

While @pinkandgrey is definitely on a conquest to get this CC based on the number of resuscitated threads, the above statement is not entirely accurate @JoeLuvsHisCredit.   They will consider new accounts + inquiries ranging anywhere from 6-12 months, with 6 months as most recent.  Invariably, this all depends on an individual's overall profile. 

I said that about " INQS" I talked to them 2 times and both times they said they look at last 6 months of INQS I didn't say anything about accounts

Message 17 of 19
KDKobes
Regular Contributor

@pinkandgrey just apply for the card then & see what happens. From what I’ve been reading/experiencing is creditors are tightening up the reigns, slimming portfolios, changing & tightening requirements. You seem very determined to get the card & as it seems one would never really know for sure if you would be approved or not based on your new accounts & INQ’s.

EX: 694 (F8)(7inq) | TU: 691 (VS3)(5inq) | EQ: 699 (VS3)(5inq)
BK Ch 7 Discharged 2015 | x1 Paid collection | x1 30 day late on file
9% Utilization | AAoA: 2yrs | Updated: *UPDATING*
Message 18 of 19
jj10939
Regular Contributor

Hi Pink,
My thought when I applied was, “if I’m denied, at least I know where I stand and the letter will give me insight”. If you want the card, apply. You may be pleasantly surprised!

If you do, let us know how it goes. Good luck!
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.