cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Evergreen $2.5k Approved

tag
Drifter73
Established Contributor

FNBO Evergreen $2.5k Approved

This was actually my last app for 2022, but it took a few weeks for them to get the card to me.

 

Pulled Exp. (744)

New Accounts at time of app: 5/6 - 7/12

2% cb everything 

SL: $2.5k

0%apy for 12mo's on purchases and balance transfers

 

Added to my daily driver card deck.










Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Evergreen $2.5k Approved

Nice.  I love that card.  Got quite a bit of cash deposited into my savings account thru that one this year... well, last year.



Message 2 of 13
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Evergreen $2.5k Approved

congrats on the approval

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $18,000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $40,000/ WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200/ CITI COSTCO ANYWHERE VISA $6000 SL/ DISCOVER IT $3000 SL/ FNBO JEEP DRIVE PLUS CARD $7700/ APPLE CARD $6500/ CAPITAL ONE SAVORONE $3000 SL

SOCK DRAWERED / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700




Message 3 of 13
Drifter73
Established Contributor

Re: FNBO Evergreen $2.5k Approved


@805orbust wrote:

Nice.  I love that card.  Got quite a bit of cash deposited into my savings account thru that one this year... well, last year.


Exactly! I like the direct deposit ACH cb option. It pairs well with my Citi Custom Cash that has the same ACH option. I put all cb from ACH cards like that into a retirement account and just keep stacking (including the subs). Handy dandy Smiley Happy 










Message 4 of 13
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Re: FNBO Evergreen $2.5k Approved

Congrats on your FNBO Evergreen approval




Message 5 of 13
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Evergreen $2.5k Approved

Congrats! It's a nice card. If you call in after 6 months, they might have a soft pull CLI available.

Message 6 of 13
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Re: FNBO Evergreen $2.5k Approved

Nice, congrats on your new FNBO Evergreen!!

Message 7 of 13
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Evergreen $2.5k Approved

@Drifter73 agreed wholeheartedly! 



Message 8 of 13
Drifter73
Established Contributor

Re: FNBO Evergreen $2.5k Approved


@Anonymalous wrote:

Congrats! It's a nice card. If you call in after 6 months, they might have a soft pull CLI available.


I was kind of hoping they would do an auto increase by the the 7th statement cut without me having to call after they see they are part of my daily driver card set getting lots of swipe love. 

 

I think I read a few reviews stating that they do Auto increases.

 

I don't need padding anymore with my total limits and low 6% Utilization, so I try not to over reach cli requests that may result in cld's later when I don't use enough of the limits requested.

 

I feel that if I keep the Increases organic, as best as i can, I have less chances of cld surprises later. 😀










Message 9 of 13
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Evergreen $2.5k Approved


@Drifter73 wrote:

@Anonymalous wrote:

Congrats! It's a nice card. If you call in after 6 months, they might have a soft pull CLI available.


I was kind of hoping they would do an auto increase by the the 7th statement cut without me having to call after they see they are part of my daily driver card set getting lots of swipe love. 

 

I think I read a few reviews stating that they do Auto increases.

 

I don't need padding anymore with my total limits and low 6% Utilization, so I try not to over reach cli requests that may result in cld's later when I don't use enough of the limits requested.

 

I feel that if I keep the Increases organic, as best as i can, I have less chances of cld surprises later. 😀


I can respect that. When I was brand new to credit and had to struggle with a $300 CL, I prioritized getting workable CLs. But that's worked out fairly well, to the point where I'm pretty happy with most of my limits, so I've stopped requesting CLIs on most of them. I should be eligible for another CLI on my Evergreen for instance, but I may or may not bother.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.