cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Evergreen Visa approved after 20 days!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

FNBO Evergreen Visa approved after 20 days!

Whew!! That was a long wait. Applied on 7/30 and went pending.   On the 7th business day still in pending status,  I called in to "see if they needed anything from me".  Was told that a letter has been sent out. I asked why kind of lettter, they said the only thing they saw on their end was "documents".  I thought to myself, "mmmm, ok...so not a denial, still in the game". 

Received the letter several days later, and they wanted copies of my DL, signed SS card, and last two years of W2's.  Made copies of it all , and sent it out, and waited more.  Yesterday, (8/12) I received a phone call from the UW, and they told me the reason for the all the docmentation and their call to me was that I had a fraud alert on my EXP repoort, and they just needed to make sure it was me etc.. She said they had already approved my application a few weeks ago, but it was pending verification.  So approved!! SL $4.4K.  I can deal with that. I actually forgot about the fraud alert, LOL. 

Ive never had  any credit from FNBO before, even co-brand, so this is a big win for me!  Ive tried several times over the years for credit from them.  Whats funny is that I did the Pre-qual on their website, and it only pre-qual me for their secured card, lol.. I said no way, Im waaayyy past secured cards at this point, and flat out applied for their regular card. 

E0524699-B4C3-4054-AF3C-F1E49F7D4C1E_1_201_a.jpeg

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: FNBO Evergreen Visa approved after 20 days!

Congrats on your FNBO approval🍕🎉

Message 2 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to the FNBO family!!

Message 3 of 29
sourpuss29
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your 🌲 approval! 

Message 4 of 29
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the new account! Thank you for the DPs

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 5 of 29
Taurus22
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Evergreen!  Smiley Happy  It will grow nicely, you can call in and request SP CLI's every 4 months with them as long as you're giving them some use.

My Wallet
Sock Drawered

On Deck: No Plans Currently
Message 6 of 29
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your FNBO approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 7 of 29
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 8 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 

If the request for all those documents was for a fraud alert on your CB then copy of DL and SS card I could understand, but copy of your last two years' W-2s???  Do you have any idea what could have triggered them to ask specifically W-2s?? Normally when someone places a fraud alert with CB then lenders just calls applicants to verify other info on the application, but W-2s are asked when they need to verify income than identity. Just my opinion....

Message 9 of 29
Papa_Bear
Frequent Contributor

Nice! Congrats!

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.