Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO (First Bankcard) Approval!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

FNBO (First Bankcard) Approval!

Been looking to get in with FNBO for over 2 years. The first/only try was in May 2014 and no joy back then. As everyone knows when it comes to approvals with them inquiries are a very big deal. My EX is rarely ever touched and there were only about 8 INQ.s on it. 

On Friday June 22 i applied for Sun Country Visa and got the 10-14 day Review message. I waited 4 business days and then i called in to check the status. Nice lady came on the line with me and said i see that you submitted this app last friday, she took down some additional informations and asked if i would hold for a minute.

She came back on and went through verification questions that i answered all of them correctly the first time. After that she said it would be reviewed and that i would hear something on the result in a few days. That was on a thursday. On friday i checked the (FirstBankcard) online status but found no decision just yet.

When i checked the status again the following day on saturday it showed the approval screen below. I assume the decision came through later that same Friday after i checked up on it since that was a business day. It's been a long time coming for me to finally be in with FNBO since unlike the majority of members on this board i've never seen any of those gateway-in preapproval mailers.

Although this is a very conservative SL, if true to form it can see SP CLI's every 4 months!

FNBO.jpg

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO (First Bankcard) Approval!

Nice going!
Message 2 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Been looking to get in with FNBO for over 2 years. The first/only try was in May 2014 and no joy back then. As everyone knows when it comes to approvals with them inquiries are a very big deal. My EX is rarely ever touched and there were only about 8 INQ.s on it. 

On Friday June 22 i applied for Sun Country Visa and got the 10-14 day Review message. I waited 4 business days and then i called in to check the status. Nice lady came on the line with me and said i see that you submitted this app last friday, she took down some additional informations and asked if i would hold for a minute.

She came back on and went through verification questions that i answered all of them correctly the first time. After that she said it would be reviewed and that i would hear something on the result in a few days. That was on a thursday. On friday i checked the (FirstBankcard) online status but found no decision just yet.

When i checked the status again the following day on saturday it showed the approval screen below. I assume the decision came through later that same Friday after i checked up on it since that was a business day. It's been a long time coming for me to finally be in with FNBO since unlike the majority of members on this board i've never seen any of those gateway-in preapproval mailers.

Although this is a very conservative SL, if true to form it can see SP CLI's every 4 months!

FNBO.jpg

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Woman LOL

Message 3 of 45
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Nice going!

Thanks.

Message 4 of 45
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

FNBO.jpg

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Woman LOL

No problem and thanks.

This one is been on the list a very long time as mentioned but had to wait all that time for previous INQ's to fall off.

Message 5 of 45
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!! It will grow!
Message 6 of 45
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Congrats!! It will grow!

Thanks B335is.

That's what i was looking at while deciding whether to take the plunge with FNBO on this one.

Message 7 of 45
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats CM!  Would like to get with FNBO one day...  Way to many inquiries I expect for an approval these days with themSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 45
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats CM!  Would like to get with FNBO one day...  Way to many inquiries I expect for an approval these days with themSmiley Happy

Thanks CC.

Exactly, It was a matter of having to wait it out with EX inquiries, and that is been a long wait.

What i think helped and what put this one over was the fact that 5 of those 8 INQ's will soon drop in less than 60 days.

Message 9 of 45
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.