FNBO (First Bankcard) CLI's one month early

tag
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: FNBO (First Bankcard) CLI's one month early

@12njoy wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

Congrats! FNBO seems to really like you Smiley Happy

Can you tell us what you say, how often you call, and who you call for these SP CLI? I tried on my NRA business visa about a month ago and the initial rep transferred me to a different department who then said any CLI is a HP so I didn't move forward with it.

You just call the number on the back of the card and tell the rep that you want to see if you have any SP cli offers on your account.  For me I was getting them every 4 months.  This time though it was only 3 months on 3 of my 5 accounts.  The other two I have to wait.  Also, they will check for SP and if no go then they will tell you it could be submitted for a HP cli request

So could it be that the rep I spoke with shouldn't have transferred my call to a different department? It sounds like the frontline reps processed the request for you?

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 11 of 16
12njoy
Super Contributor

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

Can you tell us what you say, how often you call, and who you call for these SP CLI? I tried on my NRA business visa about a month ago and the initial rep transferred me to a different department who then said any CLI is a HP so I didn't move forward with it.

You just call the number on the back of the card and tell the rep that you want to see if you have any SP cli offers on your account.  For me I was getting them every 4 months.  This time though it was only 3 months on 3 of my 5 accounts.  The other two I have to wait.  Also, they will check for SP and if no go then they will tell you it could be submitted for a HP cli request

So could it be that the rep I spoke with shouldn't have transferred my call to a different department? It sounds like the frontline reps processed the request for you?

When I call it goes through the options and I select "more options" and then select increase credit line.  Sometimes the frontline reps dont know what to do.  I've had them tell me that I have to wait 6 months between cli request.  I know that's not the case.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 12 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

+1

That's spot on. I knew I called a month too early but being impatient and since I had them on the line in an unrelated matter I gave it a shot. She straightway said it would need to be a HP so I declined.

I just have to wait (I guess) until my 4th statement cuts later this same month of October, and then maybe that will change.

My EX is losing INQ's like crazy and after the first of November when Compass Bank's INQ drops too, I only have (4) INQ's.

Message 13 of 16
ddemari
Super Contributor

very very nice! congrats on your FNBO sucess! that is great Enjoy! 

Message 14 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very Nice 12! Congrats on those increases!! Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 16
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Saw that Woodyman was approved for mlife rewards, with a nice limit by the way.  Decided to give FNBO a call one month early on 3 of my 5 accounts to see if any cli's were available.  They didn't dissappoint:

Overstock Mastercard   $11,500 to $14,000

Rakuten Mastercard  $9,500 to $12,000

Sun Country Visa  $15,000 to $17,500

I think I'll do a little research and go for card number 6

Congrats! They have been giving you exactly $2500 per card the last couple of rounds if I remember.

Thats a pretty sweet deal. You'll be bumping against your Aeroplan limit before too longSmiley Wink

Thanks.  And don't know if you know or not, FNBO will let you combine limts.  You just need to have the card that you want to combine at a zero balance.  If I were to combine all my FNBO cards into one I would have a massive limit of $63,200.

I did NOT know that! Evil plans are now swirling about in my head! 12 months from now, I WILL have another huge limit card! Sweeet!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.