CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: FNBO Is Totally Awesome!

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, CM! Love an outcome like yours. Smiley Happy

Thank You ML. So do i.

It took such a long enough time just to hook up with them.

Other members like mentioned above were already in full swing with FNBO before i got in.

Why the delay? What else? Inquiries Smiley Very Happy

Hey, I hear you loud and clear. I have a card I am waiting for until I have almost no inquiries. It will take a while, but like you, I think it is worth it.

It's been proven very strongly by those good folks other than me how pleased they been with this one.

Pulling for you and looking forward to when it's finally the right time for a nice result Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 23
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!! FNBO has been really good to deal with.
Message 12 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Congrats!! FNBO has been really good to deal with.

Thanks B.

Although it was a long road getting there it's been worth the wait.

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats CM!🎉🍾🎊🐬🎈. I received an invite from them a couple months ago. Wish I would have taken them up. 😩

Message 14 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats CM!🎉🍾🎊🐬🎈. I received an invite from them a couple months ago. Wish I would have taken them up. 😩

Thanks.

That means you're still on their radar to become a customer. Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Once again CM7 , big congratsSmiley Happy. Always enjoy reading your approval posts but also your other posts, always respectful and thoughtfulSmiley Happy. Hope one day they make you a Community Leader though in my book you already areSmiley Wink
Message 16 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Once again CM7 , big congratsSmiley Happy. Always enjoy reading your approval posts but also your other posts, always respectful and thoughtfulSmiley Happy. Hope one day they make you a Community Leader though in my book you already areSmiley Wink

Thanks for the nice words.

First though i have to be about some business of being a quality Community Cards Manager.

Not there yet but am working this tail off to get to that point.

Long term gardening is not been a strongest virtue. Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank You ML. So do i.

Other members like mentioned above were already in full swing with FNBO before i got in.

Hey, I hear you loud and clear. I have a card I am waiting for until I have almost no inquiries. It will take a while, but like you, I think it is worth it.

It's been proven very strongly by those good folks other than me how pleased they been with this one.

Pulling for you and looking forward to when it's finally the right time for a nice result Smiley Happy

Thank you, CM! Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank You ML. So do i.

Thank you, CM! Smiley Happy

Your Welcome ML. Smiley Happy

I Absolutely have to admire your own patience in pacing yourself so well.

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

First off, congrats on your CLI!!! I recently received an offer in the mail from my job's union SEIU, for their First Bankcard Platinum Visa. I was kinda reluctant at first, because I knew it would be a hard pull, but I went for it anyway and went online to complete the application. The first response I got was the "10-14 day" spiel along with the website where I could check the status of the application. I figured it was a denial, and my CS was gonna take a dent, so I tore up the mailer and felt like kicking my own butt for falling for the okey-doke again.

For whatever reason, just out of curiosity, I went their website and checked the approval status, and lo and behold, I WAS APPROVED FOR $1,000! I double-checked it again, just to make sure I wasn't trippin' and sure enough it was true, and I had received a congratulatory email from them stating this. They pulled my Experian scores (635) and I'm assuming that's what solidified the approval. At any rate, this is the first unsecured major credit card with an initial CL of $1000 I've ever received. I have Cap 1 secured ($500), Merrick Bank ($700, but due to double real soon, I hope), and mostly retail cards with relatively low CLs (except HSN, which is $1250). It's been a rough one at times trying to rebuild my credit, so I take one step at a time. I wish everyone here well and many Blessings on your journey to credit wellness. Have a nice day 😊
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.