Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO - Jeep Master Card Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FNBO - Jeep Master Card Approval

Got an offer in the mail last month from FNBO for the Jeep Master Card. 0% BT until 4/18 and 0% Purchases until 10/17. Wasn't going to bother as I've read that FNBO is rather conservative and I'm working with some lower scores and a credit file that has a BK 7 years ago, plus not paying student loans for 5 years, plus some C/O credit cards and collections (all resolved and paid but still there). Only about 19 months in to rebuilding. Decided to go for it before the offer expried and to cap off my app spree with it.

Anyway... the app needed time for review cause they manually review everything. Well, just checked the status, approved with a $1000 SL, card on the way. Not the best SL, but not awful. And its an approval. I'll take it. 

They only pulled Experian for me. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO - Jeep Master Card Approval

Congratulations on your Jeep MC approval segrobja thank you for the data points!!! 😊
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO - Jeep Master Card Approval

Congrats! I didn't even know Jeep had a card. Even better that it is FBNO and you got approved with some paid baddies. That's good info for others. Thx for sharing and congrats again
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.