Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO M-Life Rewards Approved $15,000.00

tag
Dave4fun
Regular Contributor

FNBO M-Life Rewards Approved $15,000.00

We visit Vegas twice a year and I am an M-Life member, so decided to apply. I already have another FNBO card for past 5 years. The approval for this one was not instant. After submitting the response was "You will hear from us in 2 to 4 weeks via US Mail." I did call but CSR couldn't find the app and said to call back in a couple of days. The next day an email said "Thank you for your application, If approved you will receive your card in 7 to 10 days." Strange.... So I looked at my M-Life account with MGM. The customer status had changed to highr level and the SUB points had already posted, so I knew I was approved. On the 6th day after applying, the card came in the mail. 

I'm happy with the SL and my other card with FNBO did grow rapidly with auto CLIs. 

FICO 8 EQ: 841, TU: 842, EX: 842 Total Rev CL: $547,000 - CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/ USBANK/AMEX/COMENITY AMEX /BMO/NORDSTROM/MACYS/FNBO/ JCPENNY/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/SYNCHRONY/ VENMO VISA Sig/ DILLARDS AMEX/ PENFED PLAT REWARDS/PENFED PLOC/WELLS FARGO. AAoA 13 years
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO M-Life Rewards Approved $15,000.00

Congrats. 

Message 2 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Huge approval!  Have had mine about 9 months still sitting at the same same 7k approval initially but really dont use it more than 50 a month.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and monster SL

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done! Also, that SL seems high. I thought FNBO were conservative with their limits. Surprised no one has asked this...but what datapoints can you provide? This card was on a mini spree of mine last Oct and FNBO did NOT care for my new accounts. TWondering how many new accounts you had in the last 12 months, who they pulled and your scores and anything else you wish to provide.Thanks!

Message 5 of 9
Dave4fun
Regular Contributor

Hey Credit Curiosity! Thank you! Have you been to Vegas yet with it? I was happy with the SL. I do have their Visa Platinum 9.9% fixed rate. It started out in 2013 at $8,000, and then moved up steadily every 6 months. Once it hit $30K limit they stopped with the auto Luv. So I have a relationship already. 

FICO 8 EQ: 841, TU: 842, EX: 842 Total Rev CL: $547,000 - CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/ USBANK/AMEX/COMENITY AMEX /BMO/NORDSTROM/MACYS/FNBO/ JCPENNY/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/SYNCHRONY/ VENMO VISA Sig/ DILLARDS AMEX/ PENFED PLAT REWARDS/PENFED PLOC/WELLS FARGO. AAoA 13 years
Message 6 of 9
Dave4fun
Regular Contributor

Hi Elktech...I have a relationship wiht FNBO. I have their Platinum Visa for past 5 years. So, well established with them . This new card was one of two I applied for at once. This one and Chase Freedom Unlimited. Otherwise no other new credit in the past 2 years. They pulled TransUnion. My TU score was 745.  I have one baddie from 2013, that was the short sale on my house. Otherwise all clean. When the short sale finally drops I hope the scores go up to the 800s.

Message 7 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Dave have fun 4 meSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesomeness!! Congrats!

Officially adding this to my wishlist. I just read it gives you a free cruise each year when you become platinum member! :-)
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.