Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO NRA VISA SP Luv

tag
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

FNBO NRA VISA SP Luv

Called up FNBO asked them did I have any pre approved SP CLI offers available I did. They gave me 2500 6K>8500. 😀 Data points all Rep asked was how much my rent and income account is 5 months old.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: FNBO NRA VISA SP Luv

Congratulations! FNBO is really pretty special when it comes to SP CLI's and good of you to check in when you did.

That's more like it Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Aint no party like an sp party can i get a dolla!!!!Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 8
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8, are they gonna close this card down?

Message 4 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Unknown yet what will become of the card either will be PC'ed in time when partnership ends to one of their legacy cards is my best guess although certainly would be nice if they just PC'ed it to ducks unlimited which is the same reward structure, but doubtful that will happen. 

Message 5 of 8
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

I hope it doesn't get nerfed I got the card specifically for the unlimited 5% on gas. If they do kill it off at least give us a option to accept ducks unlimited.
Message 6 of 8
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Figures .....

I was looking for an "in" with FNBO and was looking at the NRA card. Guess now it will have to be the M-Life card <sigh>

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peghedewrote:

Congrats m8, are they gonna close this card down?

Got'ta get a larger apparatus for transporting yourself! Your'e killing the poor thing! Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.