Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Overstock MC approval - Yay!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FNBO Overstock MC approval - Yay!

They sent me a letter to call them and verify info.When I called them on 7/25 the only thing they asked were the ID verification questions.

Checked status 7/26 and saw the approval. Got the welcome email 7/27 with SL $3500. Whoo hoo!!

Thanks to CreditMagic7, 12njoy and CreditAddict for their posts, so I knew kind of what to expect.

It took from 7/13 until 7/26 to get a decision. 

I'm not a caller, so I just waited it out.  Smiley Wink

EX 685 & INQ 7    Several new accts in Oct 2015, one recently.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: FNBO Overstock MC approval - Yay!

That's great! and am very happy for you to got in with FNBO.

I might still been waiting for a letter if not for taking the effort to just call in after some days and do the security quiz.

Congratulations! on the FNBO!!

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous-forumfan wrote:

They sent me a letter to call them and verify info.When I called them on 7/25 the only thing they asked were the ID verification questions.

Checked status 7/26 and saw the approval. Got the welcome email 7/27 with SL $3500. Whoo hoo!!

Thanks to CreditMagic7, 12njoy and CreditAddict for their posts, so I knew kind of what to expect.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 18
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on getting this card! This card has been a very good card for me!

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7   I am such a chicken to talk to live CSRs.  I don't know what I think they'll do to me. LOL. What is the worst thing they can say? Sorry, denied.

I admire these people who recon. I don't know if I could do that.

@ Country Livin...I meant to include you in my thanks as well. I read your helpful posts on this card also.

@ Super Al...thank you  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

congrats on your new card and fnbo sucess! 

Message 6 of 18
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7   I am such a chicken to talk to live CSRs.  I don't know what I think they'll do to me. LOL. What is the worst thing they can say? Sorry, denied.

I admire these people who recon. I don't know if I could do that.

@ Country Livin...I meant to include you in my thanks as well. I read your helpful posts on this card also.

@ Super Al...thank you  Smiley Happy

fico3-forumfan, I know what you mean! I am also chicken to talk to the live CRSs. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have been rattled by Barclays, fbno isn't any worse. More Southern accents, so a scolding from ladies in that part of the country may or may not affect you the same.
Message 8 of 18
12njoy
Super Contributor

Congrats and thanks for the shout out.  FNBO can be like a court of law at times.  I like when they jus ask the verification questions because that has always led to an approval for me.  Everytime they've asked about my inq's, that's led to a denial.  I have a pending app for the M Life Rewards and they asked about inq's but didn't make a decision that day, as they had told me they would so I'm hoping there's stil a chance with UW.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.