Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Overstock MasterCard- Approved- Small Limit

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

FNBO Overstock MasterCard- Approved- Small Limit

I have applied a few times in the past and always declined with FNBO. I haven’t been wildly applying for a lot of cards within the past few months.

Application went pending and I checked the status and noticed it was approved! $800.00 limit, but hey I will take it for now!

45435.jpg

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
happypill
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Overstock MasterCard- Approved- Small Limit

Congrats on your approval!  How long was it pending before you noticed the approval?

Message 2 of 11
ddemari
Super Contributor

I applied on 11/1/16 and then forgot about it until this morning. It said it was approved on 11/4/16. So it took them three days. 

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, d! Nice work with FNBO and I'm really happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

i'll bet you'll have that limit in the stratosphere inside of 18 months!Smiley Wink

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 5 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats so awesome D!!! Im happy for you congrats on the approval Smiley Happy They are warming up to you!! Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 11
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks all! Smiley Happy 

Message 7 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats ddemari!. Its always a nice feeling to get a card we have chased and finally caughtSmiley Happy. Great thing is it is one that grow quicklySmiley Happy
Message 8 of 11
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Congrats...

They pull Ex right?

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Enjoy your new card!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.