cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Overstock MasterCard- Approved- Small Limit

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Super Contributor

FNBO Overstock MasterCard- Approved- Small Limit

I have applied a few times in the past and always declined with FNBO. I haven’t been wildly applying for a lot of cards within the past few months.

Application went pending and I checked the status and noticed it was approved! $800.00 limit, but hey I will take it for now!

45435.jpg

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Overstock MasterCard- Approved- Small Limit

Congrats on your approval!  How long was it pending before you noticed the approval?

Message 2 of 11
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I applied on 11/1/16 and then forgot about it until this morning. It said it was approved on 11/4/16. So it took them three days. 

Message 3 of 11
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congratulations, d! Nice work with FNBO and I'm really happy for you! Smiley Happy

Favorite Cards : ~ Citi Double Cash World Elite MasterCard ~
~ American Express Blue Cash Preferred ~ Chase Hyatt Visa Signature ~
~ Citi AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard ~ Citi Prestige ~ Alaska Airlines Visa Signature ~ Discover it Miles ~
Message 4 of 11
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

i'll bet you'll have that limit in the stratosphere inside of 18 months!Smiley Wink

NFCU-BBVA-Discover-Capital One-Apple-Redstone-John Deere-Signature-EECU-Bank of America-Chase-Amex-Banco de Popular-Banco Do Brasil-Commerce-Truist-Citi-Synchrony-HSBC-USAA-Amegy-FNBO-Dell-Regions
Message 5 of 11
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats so awesome D!!! Im happy for you congrats on the approval Smiley Happy They are warming up to you!! Smiley Happy

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 6 of 11
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thanks all! Smiley Happy 

Message 7 of 11
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats ddemari!. Its always a nice feeling to get a card we have chased and finally caughtSmiley Happy. Great thing is it is one that grow quicklySmiley Happy
Message 8 of 11
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats...

They pull Ex right?

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 9 of 11
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats! Enjoy your new card!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.