darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Re: FNBO Platinum Edition Visa Approved

You gave up on CSR baller
Message 22 of 43
baller4life
Super Contributor

No I haven't given up on it @darwin. Checking for preapproval at branch. First time I checked I didn't have one. I'll check again soon.
Message 23 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
@Anonymous I haven't given up on it @darwin. Checking for preapproval at branch. First time I checked I didn't have one. I'll check again soon.

Quick question, I don't have any Chase branches here in Pittsburgh but I go to Boardman (Youngstown) monthly where there are Chase.  Do I need to have a checking and/or savings account to see if I have offers, or can I inquiry based on one of my credit card accounts? Thanks in advance for everyone's responses.

Message 24 of 43
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
@Anonymous I haven't given up on it @darwin. Checking for preapproval at branch. First time I checked I didn't have one. I'll check again soon.

Quick question, I don't have any Chase branches here in Pittsburgh but I go to Boardman (Youngstown) monthly where there are Chase.  Do I need to have a checking and/or savings account to see if I have offers, or can I inquiry based on one of my credit card accounts? Thanks in advance for everyone's responses.

No banking account needed. Simply hand the banker your cc and drivers license and they can check for preapprovals.

Message 25 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

No banking account needed. Simply hand the banker your cc and drivers license and they can check for preapprovals.

Thanks, I'll do that next time I'm near a branch after I consolidate. I'd love a preapproval for the Freedom and one of the Sapphire products. 

Message 26 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my FNBO VISA at the begining of this year and after about 6 months I called and they had a pending CLI that more than doubled my limit. About a month later I sent an SM and got the interest rate lowered from 22% to 16% (not that I care... only interest I've paid this year is 16 cents to Alliant).

Message 27 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

After the longest application process ever, I just found out I was approved $6k for the FNBO Platinum Edition Visa. Applied on Oct 1st. Received verification call today and just checked Application Status page. First app with this bank. 

Screenshot_2016-10-12-19-50-00-1.png

Well, that is awesome, neighbor! Big congratulations!

Message 28 of 43
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
I was really quite surprised at this approval given how inq and new accounts sensitive they are. I had 8 EX inqs. 😄

Congrats! I had over 50 inqs.Smiley Very Happy

I received $25 for the first purchase and $50 for the first payment.

$75 for a $1.83 cup of coffeeSmiley Surprised

Congrats Woody! That's an excellent ROI!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 29 of 43
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats Baller! Your on an awesome roll!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 30 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.