cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Platinum Edition Visa Approved

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: FNBO Platinum Edition Visa Approved

Congratulations...that is quite an approval! I was approved myself today for a different FNBO card but for a much smaller limit.

CHP 7 Filed 12/16/17 Discharged 03/23/18
As of 08/01/18 EX 591 | TU 583 | EQ 621
Opensky Visa $200 | Indigo Mastercard $300 | Legacy Visa $750 | Kohl’s Card $300 | LendUp Arrow $1000 |
Message 11 of 43
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Way 2 Ball!! Baller lol! The spree that makes you go WHEEEEEEEEEEESmiley HappySmiley Happy
Message 12 of 43
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
I was really quite surprised at this approval given how inq and new accounts sensitive they are. I had 8 EX inqs. 😄

Congrats! I had over 50 inqs.Smiley Very Happy

I received $25 for the first purchase and $50 for the first payment.

$75 for a $1.83 cup of coffeeSmiley Surprised

NFCU-BBVA-Discover-Capital One-Apple-Redstone-John Deere-Signature-EECU-Bank of America-Chase-Amex-Banco de Popular-Banco Do Brasil-Commerce-Truist-Citi-Synchrony-HSBC-USAA-Amegy-FNBO-Dell-Regions
Message 13 of 43
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Haha very nice woodyman!! 😆

Thanks everyone for your awesomeness!! You guys truly rock!!

Message 14 of 43
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats baller!
Gardening since 8/13/19
Over $500K in credit
TU:751 EQ:762 EX:773
Message 15 of 43
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thanks dasingleton. Go check out the new CU thread in Applications and share your list please. No one has mentioned your beloved Randolph Brooks yet. 😆
Message 16 of 43
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Thanks dasingleton. Go check out the new CU thread in Applications and share your list please. No one has mentioned your beloved Randolph Brooks yet. 😆

Ok. will do! There is always room for you! Smiley Wink

Gardening since 8/13/19
Over $500K in credit
TU:751 EQ:762 EX:773
Message 17 of 43
Highlighted

Nice, all apps are reviewed by Human eyes. I apped 12/22/15 for the Bucksback Visa and was a customer at the time, never heard a word until 1/5/16, everyone was on vacation. LOL. 

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 18 of 43
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Nice, all apps are reviewed by Human eyes. I apped 12/22/15 for the Bucksback Visa and was a customer at the time, never heard a word until 1/5/16, everyone was on vacation. LOL. 

Now THAT'S the card of theirs I would love to have. Do you think they will open up apps again?

Message 19 of 43
Highlighted

@baller4life wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Now THAT'S the card of theirs I would love to have. Do you think they will open up apps again?

Dont know, on their special time limited cards I have yet to see a repeat. Im on their site quite a lot since I have 3 with them If I see any 2 percenters I will post about it in CC forum.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.