Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Platinum VISA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FNBO Platinum VISA

Was in the garden with CC's however recieved pre approval for this card.  I have heard good things about FNOB on this site (although their CK rating sucks).  I went ahead and apped and recieved $2.2k on the bankcard platinum visa through FNOB.  Not many perks other than experian fico, any other ppl have experience with this card and like it?  Whats the CLI like?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: FNOB Platinum VISA

Congrats OP---and pretty sure you mean FNBO.....? They're a pretty good lender--the best one on my list. Take care of your acct. and maintain a good credit profile and you get your regular SP CLI's every 4 to 6 mos. without having to jump through hoops to get them.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNOB Platinum VISA

Yes First National Bank of Omaha...thanks for the response and will do.  

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO Platinum VISA

@Anonymous wrote:

Was in the garden with CC's however recieved pre approval for this card.  I have heard good things about FNOB on this site (although their CK rating sucks).  I went ahead and apped and recieved $2.2k on the bankcard platinum visa through FNOB.  Not many perks other than experian fico, any other ppl have experience with this card and like it?  Whats the CLI like?

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
klarso11
Regular Contributor

Congrats! We have FNBO Visa and AMEX. AMEX just added $2500 to $4K limit and Visa should update in September. Both cards offer Experian fico scores and balance transfer offers.
Message 5 of 9
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 6 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your FNBO approval!

Message 7 of 9
ddemari
Super Contributor

congrats on your sucess with FNBO!

Message 8 of 9
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.