Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Prime For Life - My White Whale

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FNBO Prime For Life - My White Whale

I know some think it is not worth it but for me $89.00 for the convienence of an effective 6-6.5% max rate (with fee) or mental 3.5% not including fee it is worht it.

Was worried that everyone said they were stingy.

Been waiting for the invitation to appear forever and it came the other day...

Applied and Low and behold - Approved for 15K - WOW.....

Exp 783 with 6 or 7 INQ. Others > 800

Exp dropped like 15 pts due to Amex PRG balance (seems it does affect score) but waited till paid off and score recovered

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Prime For Life - My White Whale

Pretty Sweeeeeet!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice SL.  Congrats

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

At end of day, most important is if YOU wanted the card and can use it . Congrats on catching your white whale!!Smiley Happy Beautiful slSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.