cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Soft Pull CLI

gurusexy
Regular Contributor

FNBO Soft Pull CLI

Having about 183K in open credit and run up a balance, I stopped chasing CLIs. So I paid off quite a bit, dropped from 48% UT to roughly 25%. Still waiting for a bunch of payments to hit. UT should be just under 10% when everything reports. So my first target was FNBO. Statement just cut, called them and asked if there was a preapproval. Rep asked for income, run some numbers and told me 2K was available. BOOM.

Waiting for the other payments to report. When score bulks up nicely, and statements cut (They should all cut at the end of the month), the CLI gravy train is going to start. Just the soft pull ones though. The fico simulator claims after paying off 40K in debt, my scores should be an average of 725 across all three bureaus... we live to see

Comenity (Sportman Guide), Cap 1 (stuck at 500 forever and refuses to move. Thinking of apping for venture), discover, amazon / walmart (synchrony). 

Amex, i'll just wait a couple of months and hit the 3x CLI button.

My profile looks pretty clean. Definitely looking to hit DCU for an auto refi and a couple of high limit cards to app for. Not sure which.. Any comments? Venture? Any others out there? Comments welcome

400K+ in open revolvers. 8% UTIL,
Inquiries- TU:2, EQ:2, EX: 3
Starting Scores: 6/12 EX: 613 11/13 TU:614
06/18: F08EX: 781; F08EQ: 787; F08TU:769 Short term goal: 800+ across all 3 Bureaus. Last app 07/19 (BBVA Personal Loan - Approved with Hard pull).
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

Re: FNBO Soft Pull CLI

Venture if you can stomach the triple pull...

Message 2 of 4
gurusexy
Regular Contributor

Yea, that triple pull thingie....smh...

400K+ in open revolvers. 8% UTIL,
Inquiries- TU:2, EQ:2, EX: 3
Starting Scores: 6/12 EX: 613 11/13 TU:614
06/18: F08EX: 781; F08EQ: 787; F08TU:769 Short term goal: 800+ across all 3 Bureaus. Last app 07/19 (BBVA Personal Loan - Approved with Hard pull).
Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval. The triple pull definitely hurts with Cap 1. I wouldn't mind getting another card with them, but do not want those hits on my reports.

Total CL: $314.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 6.8yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | AMEX-37k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | BARCLAYS-15k | CITI-13.7k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.