Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Travel Elite Approved

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

FNBO Travel Elite Approved

Had to wait for the verification call, but $8000 CL.
I'm going to erase one of the AF cards with this one.
EX bank card 8 785 with 58 inquiries

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: FNBO Travel Elite Approved

@woodyman100 wrote:
I'm going to erase one of the AF w cards with this one.

I really love this bank too!

Yours is exactly what i plan to do in the next month or so after my PIF posts up.

Congratulations woodyman100 on another banner FNBO approval and limit! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great job Woody, only 2 more inqs and youll be setSmiley Wink

Nice to get rid of AF when possibleSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol CM, we must be posting same timesSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 25
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

You meant 12 inquiries didn't you AverageJoesCredit Smiley Wink
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 5 of 25
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on scoring this TravElite card.

I think this is an excellent travel card. 3% on travel and 1.5% on everthing else is nice.

No AF and the yearly 100.00 statement credit for applicable travel fees is the icing on the cake.

Message 6 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Jetboy wrote:

Congratulations on scoring this TravElite card.

I think this is an excellent travel card. 3% on travel and 1.5% on everthing else is nice.

No AF and the yearly 100.00 statement credit for applicable travel fees is the icing on the cake.

Exactly and if anyone is considering this same card be advised it's right now available "But" ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME so don't wait too long if this one can be useful to you.

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done Woodyman, fnbo seems to be pretty decent on there credit limits. Don't have any fnbo myself but they seem to like you.
Ive gotten there Chrysler preapproval in the mail a couple times but never applied.
Message 8 of 25
12njoy
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

Congrats Woodyman.  I just applied for this card yesterday and must have been instantly denied because today it shows declined.  That was the fastest decision I've ever received from FNBO.  May have something to do with the existing lines I have with them:

M Life Rewards Visa$14,200
Sun Country Visa$20,000
Old National Bank Amex$13,000
Overstock.com World Mastercard$14,000
Rakuten Mastercard$14,500
FNBO Amex$7,500
 Total$83,200

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 9 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Congrats Woodyman.  I just applied for this card yesterday and must have been instantly denied because today it shows declined.  That was the fastest decision I've ever received from FNBO.  May have something to do with the existing lines I have with them:

M Life Rewards Visa$14,200
Sun Country Visa$20,000
Old National Bank Amex$13,000
Overstock.com World Mastercard$14,000
Rakuten Mastercard$14,500
FNBO Amex$7,500
 Total$83,200

Sorry on the no-go this time 12njoy, but that is a really nice FNBO list there so far.

Any of those coming up for SP CLI's again soon?

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.