cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Visa Signature® $15,000.00 & U.S. Bank Altitude® Go **Approved!

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® ** Approved

@M_Smart007 

congrats cool joe.png

Potential Future Cards
Message 21 of 87
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

So I'm getting used to seeing these everyday!  I can't wait for tomorrow!  LOL

That's terrific!  Congratulations on ALL your terrific approvals!! 🎉🥂

Message 22 of 87
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Every time I'm away from myFICO for more than a few hours the great Smart 007 pulls in another beauty! 

I'm gonna have to get that secret recipe from you sometime. 😅

Congratulations Smart!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 23 of 87
angelofmusic86
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!

CH7 Filed 05.01.2020; Discharged 10.21.2020

10.22.2020 FICO8 Scores: EQ 615 TU 560 EX 581
06.28.2023 FICO8 Scores: EQ 663 TU 663 EX 661

Rebuild progress: Kohl's $3,000; CapitalOne QS $0AF $3,600; CreditOne Rewards $700; CapitalOne Walmart MC $3,000; Overdraft Line $250; PenFed PCR $10,000; Kemba Visa $3,500; CreditOne $0AF AMEX $1,500; Target RedCard $1,200; paid off reaffirmed car loan!; Wells Fargo Active Cash $1,500; Comenity Ultamate Rewards MC $4,250; CapitalOne Savor One $3,000; Amazon Store Card $3,600; CareCredit $7,400; Synchrony TJ Maxx Mastercard $3,500; Well's Fargo Reflect Visa $3,500; Levin Furniture $7,400
Gardening until December 2023.
Message 24 of 87
firefox100
Valued Contributor

congratulation and welcome to US bank love. If I where you I would recon your lucky to get the card they are very strick on the number of new accounts, you most likly got approved because deposit you make each month to US bank. Just wate 7 months and ask for cli's and that every 7 months and your account will grow fast with soft pulls.

Message 25 of 87
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Sorry I ment to say don't recon let the computers do it, but on other hand because of large deposit you make each month you may get higher cli on recon. again I think you do better just doing sp on 7 month cycle. Good luck again.

Message 26 of 87
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@firefox100 wrote:

Sorry I ment to say don't recon let the computers do it, but on other hand because of large deposit you make each month you may get higher cli on recon. again I think you do better just doing sp on 7 month cycle. Good luck again.

@firefox100, Thank You!Smiley Happy  .. I was just going to let things cool off.

Really don't want another HP. I am trying to keep those limited now-a-days.

The CL is plenty for now, probably won't see more than $500.00 per month, except for the initial SUB.

Message 27 of 87
firefox100
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@firefox100 wrote:

@firefox100, Thank You!Smiley Happy  .. I was just going to let things cool off.

Really don't want another HP. I am trying to keep those limited now-a-days.

The CL is plenty for now, probably won't see more than $500.00 per month, except for the initial SUB.

You could speak to your banker and he could advocate for you with undewriting to see if they would take another look at the account and see if they can increase limit with out a hard pull. Just another thing about US bank this I found out speaking to some one in underwriting is when you apply for new account on the phone and they tell you what your credit will be for they go head and set up the account you say I don't except the offer then call underwriting they can do recon with out a hard pull. Once the account is approved you can recon with a Hard pull.

Message 28 of 87
Demented1
Established Contributor

Once again @M_Smart007 shows us how it’s done…congrats on your US Bank Altitude approval! Smiley Wink

Message 29 of 87
Fico_Salamanca
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

>

>

Message 30 of 87
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.