Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO auto luv

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FNBO auto luv

What a nice surprise....  I went to pay my TCF Bank credit card today and I noticed that my credit line is not the same as it was last month.  I didn't request and increase, nor did I receive an email stating that I got an increase but there it was SL was $2100 from just shy of 6 months and now I see it's at $4100.  I had to call to confirm to make sure that was correct and yep... autoluv from FNBO, almost doubling my limit.  I have higher cards but I thought this card was going to stay there for a while.  What a nice way to start a Wednesday!!!

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO auto luv

vbman1969 ... congrats on a great auto-CLI! Amazed that they moved in six months as they are conservative so they like what they see. Hit my six months with my FNBO Cash Back Visa 2% and no love. So ... I called in and chatted with a very young CSR who was a little overwhelmed by my questions. Inquired about a CLI, APR reduction, an FNBO Travel Elite American Express Card. I forgot to ask about a adding no Foreign Transaction Fee to my card. You wonder why I went after all that? Easy, MyFico'ers always go for the "meat" and I did. Sad part is, I flagged out 100%. Poor CSR as she tried and it was beyond her limit (Omaha NE Call Center - always had better luck with the Yankon SD Call Center as they like to visit with customers so it is easier to "chat" them up). Told me to keep checking in. Smiley Embarassed As a MyFicoer the word "NO" is hard to digest!

Message 2 of 11
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

".... What a nice way to start a Wednesday!!!"

Thats a nice start for anyday

Congrats

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry you were shot down.  I don't know if my increase has anything to do with my 10 year banking with TCF Bank or not....  I'm not sure.  I heard the same though.  I wasn't looking for anything this soon but will gladly take it.

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks... yeah, you're right.  Any day is a good day to see that.

Message 5 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great increase especially when you are only expecting well nadaSmiley Wink. EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 6 of 11
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Now don't forget to CALL in every 12 months to inquire about SP CLI OFFERS. Always request high. They will counter. Next CALLED-IN request, ask for 30K. Enjoy!
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks AverageJoe

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Great increase especially when you are only expecting well nadaSmiley Wink. EnjoySmiley Happy

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do.  Thanks for the info SOGGIE

@SOGGIE wrote:
Congrats! Now don't forget to CALL in every 12 months to inquire about SP CLI OFFERS. Always request high. They will counter. Next CALLED-IN request, ask for 30K. Enjoy!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.