Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI Target CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI Target CLI

Just spoke to a CSR @ Target and she informed me that they are reviewing all accounts for CLI.

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FYI Target CLI

Yes! Thank you! I've been sitting at a whopping $500 for 2 years. I just called the other day and they said they weren't doing them, so this is good news. Hopefully they'll raise mine. 

Message 2 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a $700 increase about a week ago, it really suprised me.

Message 3 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a 500.00 dollar increase back in August ,I'm at 1,000.

Message 4 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I feel ripped off now. Smiley Wink I just thought they weren't doing them across the board, but if both of you just got them, maybe I was singled out. The last increase I had (from $200 to $500) happened as they cut my statement 2 years ago and I'd only had the card for 3 months then. I guess if they haven't done it by my statement date (the end of the month), I'll call and request one.

Message 5 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vegas Wife - Don't feel bad, I was at $500 for 5 years and just finally got an increase to $1,000 last month.

Message 6 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are not accepting any CLI request from customers, (They never have) CSR they are reviewing all accounts for CLI.

Message 7 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry you sat at $500 for 5 years, but congrats on the increase!

Oh, if they're not accepting requests, then I'll just sit tight.  *taps fingers impatiently*

Message 8 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had pretty much given up and just kept it for the age and was thinking about closing it when they finally came through with the increase.  They never accept Customer initiated CLI's.  Just have to be patient with them, eventually they will come around. 

Message 9 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering how they base their credit line increase.  I opened my acct in 4/08 with 200.00 then in July 2008 I received my first increase of 300 then in 8/2010 I received a 500.00 dollar increase.  I use my card all the time and PIF before the statement cuts.  Just don't understand the low limits.

Message 10 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.