Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Farm Bureau Bank Approval

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Farm Bureau Bank Approval

Farm Bureau Bank not to be confused with Farmers insurance being the bigger company as they are different.

Bet I am the first to hit up this FI up on MF lol..  I have insurance with Farm Bureau TN.  Anyways they have a bank that services about 20 states from various Farm Bureau Co-op's that you can join if you have insurance with them although didn't know this from my agent just bored on a Saturday and found out.  So they have a World MC that kinda piqued my interest for whatever reason.

UW was a treat.  Don't think they do any automatic approvals at all.. UW called me this morning(on cell phone) after unfreezing EQ with about 20 different questions making sure I am who I say I am and asked all kinds of other questions then said I should know back in 30 minutes.. He then called my office line that I put on my application after about 40 minutes to ensure it was me and I indeed work for said company.  Anyways answer some more questions and he said I see that you have alot of available credit and I said yes, I like to keep my options open and purge higher APR card if you can give me a lower apr.. He eluded to I was going to be approved after I pryed it from him, about 5 mins later after getting off the phone got the approval email.  Not sure what I was expecting for a limit, but it certainly isn't a bad limit or APR..2.99 APR for first 18 months then got the best apr at 12.x%.  Wonder if we have any other MF members that have insurance with them.. BTW I am not a farmer either lol Smiley Happy

Just felt like being different and testing another lender.

EQ approx 770-800 depending on score they pulled

AAoA 3+ years

income: 6 figures

Inquies on EQ: 22?  (I swear I have like none on TU/Exp in the last year as no one pulls them in my state it is soooo frustrating, everyone wants EQ!!!!)

.https://www.farmbureaubank.com/CreditCards

FB Bank Approval.jpg

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Farm Bureau Bank Approval

Congrats @CreditCuriosity. Definitely a first for sure around these parts lol. I've never heard of them until this thread.

Very nice SL to boot!
Message 2 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats CCSmiley Happy. Lets all join hsnds , get insurance and MF Stampede this thingSmiley Wink We need new flavorsSmiley Wink 

By the by, does Jacob wear khakis or sound hideous?😄

Message 3 of 29
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats, CC. You can buy a farm now 

Message 4 of 29
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on picking up a nice card with a great APR. 18 months at 2.99% APR is also really great. That's the first time I've ever seen that rate for that long.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 5 of 29
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

YAY!! Much congrats to you on the approval! I know their UW is crazy, and sounds like you encountered that. Im SO glad to see new fresh approvals, LOL!!

Well doneSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a new one. Congrats!

Message 7 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@FinStar wrote:
Congrats @CreditCuriosity. Definitely a first for sure around these parts lol. I've never heard of them until this thread.

Very nice SL to boot!

Uh oh @FinStar might of found a future FI to go after Smiley Tongue.. I tried to research them prior to applying and could find nothing at all!

Rewards are actually pretty good 3x for Gas/Grocery and restaurants not to bad then 2% and so on

Message 8 of 29
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity 😜😄.

You've definitely found a gem. IIRC, you have to be a member or carry some of their products to apply without the restriction as a non-member. Hmmmm, I might consider them 😄

I've got a few little gems coming up, nothing like your unique one though. How do you like Farm Bureau as an insurance agency?
Message 9 of 29
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:
@CreditCuriosity😜😄.

You've definitely found a gem. IIRC, you have to be a member or carry some of their products to apply without the restriction as a non-member. Hmmmm, I might consider them 😄

I've got a few little gems coming up, nothing like your unique one though. How do you like Farm Bureau as an insurance agency?

@FinStar you might have to grab a small policy of sorts for a few months Smiley Wink LOL

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.