Did you mean: 

Farm Bureau Bank Approval

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Farm Bureau Bank Approval

@FinStar wrote:
@CreditCuriosity😜😄.

You've definitely found a gem. IIRC, you have to be a member or carry some of their products to apply without the restriction as a non-member. Hmmmm, I might consider them 😄

I've got a few little gems coming up, nothing like your unique one though. How do you like Farm Bureau as an insurance agency?

Yes you got to have insurance with them.. They beat out every other insurance company when it came to car insurance and my mortgage insurance is with them and I think I only pay like $700 a year for that which is very reasonable!  I car insurance shop alot and they had the best rates that is when i first moved to them then the rates on mortgage insurance were incredible as well and the sold me to be with them for the foreable future as was with State Farm prior, but they kept rate jacking me..  I think they have a $25 annual fee to be part of CO-OP but blows every other insurance company out of water that I have been with and been with most of the top tier ones.  I would get a quote if they have one in your state as not a bad thing to insurance shop around

Message 11 of 29
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@FinStar wrote:
@CreditCuriosity😜😄.

You've definitely found a gem. IIRC, you have to be a member or carry some of their products to apply without the restriction as a non-member. Hmmmm, I might consider them 😄

I've got a few little gems coming up, nothing like your unique one though. How do you like Farm Bureau as an insurance agency?

Yes you got to have insurance with them.. They beat out every other insurance company when it came to car insurance and my mortgage insurance is with them and I think I only pay like $700 a year for that which is very reasonable!  I car insurance shop alot and they had the best rates that is when i first moved to them then the rates on mortgage insurance were incredible as well and the sold me to be with them for the foreable future as was with State Farm prior, but they kept rate jacking me..  I think they have a $25 annual fee to be part of CO-OP but blows every other insurance company out of water that I have been with and been with most of the top tier ones.  I would get a quote if they have one in your state as not a bad thing to insurance shop around

Hmmm, interesting, they are in Arizona and a bunch of states but I've sure never heard of them. I'm not a farmer either, but my property is a 10 acre rural property and they do have an agent in the nearest small city, I'll send the agent an email for a rate quote. Nice card for the long intro rate & no fee BTs within 60 days, but I already have those reward categories covered.

I just changed insurance last summer after being with American Family for over 10 years - the renewal came with a 35% rate jack on the home and a 40% rate jack on auto and I dropped them like a hot potato, never a claim on home insurance and no claim on auto since the mid 1980s which was also my last traffic ticket. I went with an agency I found on Facebook (lol, really) that got me home insurance that was only 60% of what AmFam wanted, and went with Geico for auto also for around 60% of what AmFam wanted.

Good find! Thanks for sharing.

Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and solid SL! Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the new card Smiley Happy

Pretty steep non refundable app fee of $250 if you dont have a relationship with them. Fee to be paid by Money Order before app is even considered
Message 14 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@gdale6 wrote:
Grats on the new card Smiley Happy

Pretty steep non refundable app fee of $250 if you dont have a relationship with them. Fee to be paid by Money Order before app is even considered

Indeed ..  It is steep they must think their shiz doesn't stink lol.  Kinda acting like a CU or sorts lol.  I think it could be a great card for those that have insurance with FB that never knew they had a pretty dang good card.  I still have no clue how i really found this lender lol.

Message 15 of 29
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

From CreditCuriosity to CreditPioneer. Boldly going where no MFer has gone before.

Congrats on an insane SL and APR combo!!! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 16 of 29
JTC-137
Regular Contributor

They’ve been my insurance provider since I was 16 and never knew they had a CC lol. Congrats on the approval!
Message 17 of 29
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval, CC!

Message 18 of 29
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Never heard of them either but then again, being in NY, I haven't heard of quite a few FI's that are from the south/midwest/west.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 19 of 29
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Alright then!! Thats a terrific limit and APR!! I would have never guessed that SL. lol
The Farm bureau app paid off nicely!! Congrats my friend on the stellar approval!!
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.