Did you mean: 

Farm Bureau Bank Approval

tag
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Farm Bureau Bank Approval

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Farm Bureau Bank MC approval, the AWESOME SL, and Thanks for the "app experience" documentation and the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Farm Bureau Bank not to be confused with Farmers insurance being the bigger company as they are different.

Bet I am the first to hit up this FI up on MF lol..  I have insurance with Farm Bureau TN.  Anyways they have a bank that services about 20 states from various Farm Bureau Co-op's that you can join if you have insurance with them although didn't know this from my agent just bored on a Saturday and found out.  So they have a World MC that kinda piqued my interest for whatever reason.

UW was a treat.  Don't think they do any automatic approvals at all.. UW called me this morning(on cell phone) after unfreezing EQ with about 20 different questions making sure I am who I say I am and asked all kinds of other questions then said I should know back in 30 minutes.. He then called my office line that I put on my application after about 40 minutes to ensure it was me and I indeed work for said company.  Anyways answer some more questions and he said I see that you have alot of available credit and I said yes, I like to keep my options open and purge higher APR card if you can give me a lower apr.. He eluded to I was going to be approved after I pryed it from him, about 5 mins later after getting off the phone got the approval email.  Not sure what I was expecting for a limit, but it certainly isn't a bad limit or APR..2.99 APR for first 18 months then got the best apr at 12.x%.  Wonder if we have any other MF members that have insurance with them.. BTW I am not a farmer either lol Smiley Happy

Just felt like being different and testing another lender.

EQ approx 770-800 depending on score they pulled

AAoA 3+ years

income: 6 figures

Inquies on EQ: 22?  (I swear I have like none on TU/Exp in the last year as no one pulls them in my state it is soooo frustrating, everyone wants EQ!!!!)

.https://www.farmbureaubank.com/CreditCards

FB Bank Approval.jpgFarm Bureau for Urbanite

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those of us less 'sophisticated' rural types ... Farm Bureau is part of life smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 23 of 29
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 24 of 29
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

sorry, Late to the Party!  Super Nice SL  And A HUGE

Message 25 of 29
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats CC.  I’m speechless........Right out of left field on that one.

Well if someone now does a search of Farm Bureau Bank on MF you will have the only DP.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 26 of 29
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Congrats for sure and thanks for sharing.  We do business with both State Farm and FB.  Looks like FB card blows SF out of the water!  Now on wish list.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still amazed at this find! Who would have guessed a Farm Bureau Insurance Company would have ended up with a separate arm that is a Federal Savings Bank with good products for the members! Used to live in a rural farming area and the Farm Bureau was well respected but, they said little. Until now, I never knew! Great credit card product. Best send CC back out to scour the country side for other good finds Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 29
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Holy smoke... @CreditCuriosity hit a home run on this one!  screamer.gif

I'm late to the party as usual (it wouldn't be me if I wasn't... LOL) but in any case belated congrats on finding a gem!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.