Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fastest CLI ever

tag
Curious_George2
Valued Contributor

Re: Fastest CLI ever

Thanks for explaining this Brian_Earl_Spilner and ZackAttack. Please do me a favor and don't mention anything to DW. Smiley Wink She's feeling pretty good about the special treatment and I don't see a reason to burst her bubble.

I guess my inaccurate thread title will just stand as a testament to my ignorance. Bright side: I'm a little less ignorant now than I was an hour ago. Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps this is just for that specific card?  I say that because I was instantly approved for their Southwest visa. Online instant approval $6900. I got what the system said.
@ZackAttack wrote:

That is not an error nor a fast CLI. This I have read a couple of months back that this is how Chase does it. For instant approval, if it is $5k or higher, the system will just say $5k most likely for security issues. When you do the card in the mail, that is when you will know your true CL.

Message 12 of 24
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on DW's CLI! 👍

Message 14 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice approval, grats Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Perhaps this is just for that specific card?  I say that because I was instantly approved for their Southwest visa. Online instant approval $6900. I got what the system said.

It's a "feature" of the Amazon card, because you can use the card immediately on Amazon upon approval.  They give $5k as the initial limit if you're really approved for more, then the rest is available when you receive and activate the physical card.

For other Chase cards like the Southwest, you get the full CL right away but you have no way to use it until you receive the card in the mail.

Message 16 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@ZackAttack wrote:

That is not an error nor a fast CLI. This I have read a couple of months back that this is how Chase does it. For instant approval, if it is $5k or higher, the system will just say $5k most likely for security issues. When you do the card in the mail, that is when you will know your true CL.

This*

Grats Op to DW . She was of the blessed appers to get more than originally shown

Message 17 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Curious_George2 wrote:

Thanks for explaining this Brian_Earl_Spilner and ZackAttack. Please do me a favor and don't mention anything to DW. Smiley Wink She's feeling pretty good about the special treatment and I don't see a reason to burst her bubble.

I guess my inaccurate thread title will just stand as a testament to my ignorance. Bright side: I'm a little less ignorant now than I was an hour ago. Smiley LOL

Yeah, im a little perturbed at the titleSmiley Sad  i always felt and do feel that the fastest card on the market is Credit One Nascar 1% Visa! Its my dream card. No other card can swipe faster😄

Message 18 of 24
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@Curious_George2 wrote:

No one is born knowing all the things.  We all learn here.  Congratulations!!!!

Message 19 of 24
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Curious_George2 wrote:

Yeah, im a little perturbed at the titleSmiley Sad  i always felt and do feel that the fastest card on the market is Credit One Nascar 1% Visa! Its my dream card. No other card can swipe faster😄

You'll catch that card one day.

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.